2nd September 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the MAT exam forms?

I m from BHILAI , CHATTISGARH,,please tell me from where i can get the MAT exam forms....?????

1st December 2015, 11:51 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Where can I get the MAT exam forms?

It is good that you wish to give MAT which is a national management entrance exam for many colleges. It stands for Management Aptitude Test and it conducted by a private body named AIMA - All India Management Association. It is no doubt one of the largest attempted entrances in India and almost every MBA aspirant must fill up for this exam.

As your concern is where to get the forms for MAT Exam, please note that even if you are in Bhilai or any other remote place, you can easily fill up for MAT through online registraion that can be done by clicking Here:

MAT Official Website

Also note a few important things about this exam. Its complexity is not much and hence many students with average aptitude also score very high in this exam. It has the following pattern:

1. 200 Questions to be done in 120 minutes. It has questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Verbal English.

2. There is NO Age limit to apply for this exam as its MBA Entrance and hence you can apply irrespective of your age.

3. This is conducted 4 times round a year i.e. once in February, May, September and December. The registration for MAT Dec 2015 is already over and you cannot apply for the same. However, you can always give MAT Feb 2016 and the dates about the same are yet to be out.

4. Please keep visiting the official website of MAT for continuous updates on such things. I would also request you to check the Participating Colleges here.

5. The cost of the form is Rs. 1200 that you can pay online through net banking, Debit/Credit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?