14th December 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to prepare for MAT entrance exam? What kind of study material is to be referred?

sir, tell me the procedure for preparing mat exam and about study material and i want to complete my mba from haryana,is it has good job options and also tell me about the dec mat procedure and when forms wiil be available?

16th December 2011, 08:22 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to prepare for MAT entrance exam? What kind of study material is to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, tell me the procedure for preparing mat exam and about study material and i want to complete my mba from haryana,is it has good job options and also tell me about the dec mat procedure and when forms wiil be available?

INFORMATION & TIPS TO PREPARE FOR MAT EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of MAT exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> To get more tips for MAT exam preparation.. check out my post CLICK HERE!!!

-> It is good to complete MBA as there are many job opportunities in future, and selecting college and place where you want to take up completely depends upon your convenience...

-> The registration for MAT December 2011 is closed already, you can apply for MAT February 2012 exam online...

-> The last date to apply is 14th January 2012.. to apply online CLICK HERE!!!

-> To know more about MAT exam online visit http://www.aima-ind.org/mat.aspx

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Reform is not pleasant, but grievous; no person can reform themselves without suffering and hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: zip MAT.zip(1.82 MB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf MAT exam pattern (tentative).pdf(3.6 KB, 134 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?