11th May 2011, 01:31 PM
kishor.rvc

Where can I get PGCET application form? Procedure to apply for it?

hi i am kishor pls inform that how and wher can i get the pgcet application form and procedure of apply... i am in bangalore... so
pls mail me to
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date of PGCET entrance exam? Date of sale of form? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Dates of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam? Date of issue of the application form? Procedure to apply for it and the last date?
  3. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
  4. Details, application and date of PGCET exams?
  5. Detailed information about PGCET? When the application form will be published?
  6. Date of sale of application form of PGCET M.Tech karnataka?
  7. When the application form of PGCET will be available in Bangalore? Detailed information and last date of form submission? -- [New]
  8. How can I get the application form of PGCET to study M.Arch in Bangalore? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  9. Date of sale of PGCET application forms? Procedure to apply the apply online?
  10. Last date for the issue of pgcet application forms for MBA? Cost of the application form and date of the exam?
  11. When PGCET application forms will be out? Procedure of submission of the forms?
  12. How to apply for PGCET? Last date for availability of application forms?
  13. Where can I get the application form of PGCET? Date of the entrance exam?
  14. Documents required to submit along with application form of Karnataka PGCET?
  15. When PGCET for MCA students commence?
  16. How to get PGCET(M.Tech) EC application form?
  17. PGECET previous years question papers with solutions?
  18. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
31st August 2011, 01:53 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Where can I get PGCET application form? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishor.rvc View Post
hi i am kishor pls inform that how and wher can i get the pgcet application form and procedure of apply... i am in bangalore... so
pls mail me to
[email protected]
Dear
PGCET Stands for Post Graduation Common Entrance Test . It is conducted in Karnataka State.

Last date to receive filled application form ::15-07-2011
last date to obtain Form ::25-06-2011

Date of exam ::06-08-2011 (M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch & MBA Infrastructure Management)
Date of Exam ::07-08-2011(MBA/MCA)

If you want the form then you can send the DD on the following Address ::

The Executive Director,Karnataka Examinations Authority,18th cross,Sampige Road,Malleshwaram,Bangalore-12
27th January 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get PGCET application form? Procedure to apply for it?

Hi........... i am prasanna how to apply pgcet pls inform to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?