19th February 2012, 09:41 PM
chittti

From where could I get previous years solved GATE question papers of Civil Engineering?

sir

i need previous solved gate papers for civil engineering....please send to me the papers

20th February 2012, 11:42 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where could I get previous years solved GATE question papers of Civil Engineering?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This Exam is being conducted by GATE committee which consists of faculty or professional people from Indian Institute of Science and 7 IIMs (Indian Institute of Management).

Here I am providing you some of the previous year question papers of GATE Exam for Civil Engineering.

Go through them and make most out of them.

Having enough practice of various question papers of GATE Exam is very much essential to score good marks and to secure good rank in GATE Exam.

Have good preparation to this exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
Attached Files
File Type: zip (www.entrance-exam.net)-civil.zip(6.52 MB, 125 views)
20th February 2012, 01:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where could I get previous years solved GATE question papers of Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chittti View Post
sir

i need previous solved gate papers for civil engineering....please send to me the papers

Those candidate have completed B-TECH degree or Masters degree with Science Background are applicable for GATE exam.

There is no restriction for attempts for GATE exam also there is no age criteria.

This year Gate exam is already over.So you can try for next year.

I have attached the Question paper of Civil Engineering Department.So please check it out .This paper are really helpful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE_2010_Civil Engineering.pdf(198.5 KB, 152 views)
File Type: pdf GATE_2008_Civil Engineering.pdf(2.33 MB, 191 views)
20th February 2012, 05:56 PM
ankitkrmishra

GATE exam is the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers, and this is entrance exam for M.tech also.
For GATE solved papers you purchased the book of different publications.
GATE exam solved papers are also published in the website as onestopgate.com and many more engineering website.
24th February 2012, 03:16 AM
tanu47

Dear,
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers).
Please find the attached papers.
Hope it will help u.
Good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.pdf(2.33 MB, 148 views)
File Type: pdf 2.pdf(198.5 KB, 110 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?