27th July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the available options for graduation in minimum time? I have done Diploma and have 10 years of IT experience

Hi,
I had done my Diploma In Mechanical Engg in 2000. After that I had done Software Course.
I am in IT since from last 10 yrs. Now I wanted to get graduation in a minimum duration. Please suggest me better option of Distance learning to get graduation. Thanks

24th February 2012, 03:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the available options for graduation in minimum time? I have done Diploma and have 10 years of IT experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I had done my Diploma In Mechanical Engg in 2000. After that I had done Software Course.
I am in IT since from last 10 yrs. Now I wanted to get graduation in a minimum duration. Please suggest me better option of Distance learning to get graduation. Thanks
The minimum duration to pursue a Degree program is 3 years irrespective of regular or distance mode. However candidate with so much of work experience should be able to pursue through distance mode as it wont require you to attend regular class and you can pursue along with your professional career. There are many universities which are recognized by Distance Council of Education which will fetch you recognition equivalent to regular degree programs.

Following are the Universities which offers Bachelors program through distance mode and are recognized by the Distance Council of Education:

Alagappa University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Osmania University
Bangalore University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?