6th August 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Where could I get the study material for SBI Clerk exam?

sir please send me sbi clerk study material...please tell me the source for the same

1st September 2012, 06:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where could I get the study material for SBI Clerk exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please send me sbi clerk study material...please tell me the source for the same

If you have completed 10+2 with any stream from recognized board with above 60% marks then you are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed Graduation from recognized university are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.Exam Pattern:
  • General Awareness
  • English Language
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Reasoning Ability
  • Marketing Aptitude Test
  • Computer Knowledge
I have attached the Question Paper of SBI CLERK Exam.So Please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details of SBI CLERK exam CLICK HERE.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI exam paper2007 GK.pdf(110.6 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf SBI General Awareness 2009.pdf(31.1 KB, 76 views)
File Type: doc Sbi numerical ability solved paper.doc(36.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf SBI-Clerk-Reasoning-Sample-Paper.pdf(62.9 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk 2008 Solved Paper.pdf(15.0 KB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf SBI exam paper2007.pdf(110.3 KB, 60 views)

1st September 2012, 09:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

State Bank of India is one of the largest public sector bank in India. It has the largest banking branch network in India and its branches are galore both in India and overseas. It is therefore quite obvious that people in large numbers always wait for this bank to release notifications for the vacancies available so that they can also try their luck too.

State Bank of India Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality:
  • You should be a citizen of India.

Educational Qualification:
  • To sit for the exam you need to be a higher secondary passed candidate with not less than 60 percent of marks.

(OR)
  • You need to be a regular diploma holder with minimum 60 percent of marks in aggregate. Its duration should not be less than two years and it should not be done in correspondence.

(OR)
  • If you have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university then also you can sit for this exam. You just need to manage the pass marks at graduation level.

Age Criteria:
  • The minimum age limit for giving this exam is 18 years. This rule is binding on all categories. The upper age limit for giving this exam for general category candidates is 28 years.
  • There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

1. SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years.
2. OBC Candidates: 3 Years.

Selection Procedure:
  • To finally get selected you need to pass two hurdles. They are as follows:

1. Written Examination
2. Personal Interview.
  • On getting the qualifying marks in the written exam you will be called for the interview session depending on the vacancies available. There will be 5% percentage relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

Scheme of Examination:
  • There will be five papers to answer all in all. 40 marks each have been alloted for each paper so the total marks alloted for this exam is 200 marks. Basically objective questions are generally asked and questions are of class 12 standards only.

• You will get one mark each for each right answer you give. But there is negative marking too. For every wrong answer there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks. This will be deduced from your original score. So you need to be very cautious while choosing the right answer and tick mark an answer only when you are completely sure about it.

Preparation Material:

Complete Study Package For SBI (Clerk Grade Exam)
by Sanjeev Joon
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

Target SBI Clerk & Associate Banks Clerk Exam Practice Workbook: 10 Practice Sets 7 Solved Papers
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

SBI State Bank of India Assistant/Stenographer Clerical Staff Recruitment Exam Guide
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Bank Clerical Practice Work Book
by R Gupta

Bank Clerical Test Previous Years Paper (Solved)
by R. Gupta's

Along with the books mentioned above you can also download some of the question papers that i have uploaded here for you. By going through them you will be able to know better about the question pattern and also the areas to stress on. Work hard and prepare well for the exam. Good luck.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI clerk exam paper 2012.doc(133.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk General Awarness.pdf(114.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Computer Knowledge.pdf(129.7 KB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Reasoning Ability.pdf(68.5 KB, 53 views)
File Type: doc SBI bank clerk paper.doc(48.5 KB, 54 views)
File Type: txt SBI Clerical Exam sample paper.txt(17.3 KB, 53 views)
File Type: doc SBi clerk 2011.doc(105.5 KB, 47 views)

18th February 2014, 08:01 PM
sonudes

Quote:

Preparation for sbi clerk 2014 exam study material at inteliclass.com

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?