12th March 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Where do I get the CBSE compartment papers for chemistry?

wer do i get 2011 cbse compartment papers for chemistry???

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get previous year compartment question papers(Science) for 12th CBSE board?
  2. Am I eligible for compartment exam of CBSE board after passing in 4 subjects? Have I passed in Chemistry?
  3. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  4. Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE? -- [New]
  5. Last 5 years CBSE Physics Compartment Question Papers of last 5 years for 12th?
  6. Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam
  8. List of colleges that an SC candidate can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?
  9. What is the date of CBSE compartment paper?
  10. Can I get any college through AIEEE after scoring 108?
  11. From where to start preparing for Physics compartmental? Reference books and guide books for it?
  12. Can I appear for AIEEE and IIT JEE if I have compartment in maths and chemistry? Will I get a good college? Any chance for Aeronautical Stream?
  13. When is the Chemistry compartment exam?
  14. Last 5 years compartment papers of economics of CBSE board 12th commerce Rajasthan Region?
  15. Last year CBSE class 12th Physics Compartment Paper?
  16. Important topics of Chemistry for 12th compartment exam
  17. Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board?
  18. Last 5 years compartment question papers of Business Studies of 12th Delhi CBSE board commerce?
28th May 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where do I get the CBSE compartment papers for chemistry?

from where i get compartment paper of physics class 12 and when will be the paper?
20th July 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

where do I get the cbse compartment class 12 chemistry paper July 2013
10th March 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get the solutions for cbsc compartment class 12 chemistry question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?