9th October 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?

Hello sir,

I want to know am i eligible to repeat my 12th in pseb board because i have got compartment in 12th cbse. And i am not satisfied with this. I had opted commerce stream and maths as a optional subject but i got compartment in maths. I have given my compartment exam but again they didn't cleared me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to repeat the 12th after failing in Economics and having compartment in economics?
  2. 12th board compartment in 2 subjects, repeat 12th or take compartment exams?
  3. Is it reasonable to switch to CBSE if I repeat 12th?
  4. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  5. Is it possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board if secured 41% in CBSE?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in BCA for a candidate who has got compartment in Mathematics of 12th PSEB Board exam?
  7. Can I repeat my study from other school if secured 59% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  9. Can Non-medical student of PSEB give two compartment papers at a time? -- [New]
  10. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board?
  12. Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE if secured admission in Distance B.Com course at Delhi University?
  13. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  14. Can I reappear in 12th from other Board if secured less marks in CBSE Board?
  15. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  16. Can i repeat 12th with regular session after failing in CBSE 12th
  17. Is there any provision in CBSE to repeat 12th exams for improving percentage?
  18. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
10th October 2015, 12:07 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?

No, you can't repeat your 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE.
You have to pass your compartment exam in CBSE board only. You can only repeat your 12th in CBSE board.
If you want to pursue 12th from PSEB then you have to first pursue 11th from PSEB and then only you can appear in 12th from PSEB board.
So, it is better for you to clear mathematics from CBSE Board.
10th October 2015, 04:56 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you cannot repeat class 12th under PSEB after you got compartment in CBSE Board.
You have to clear your compartment examination under CBSE Board only as you are registered in class 12th with this Board only. You can only repeat under CBSE Board.
It is better to clear the compartment examination rather than trying in other Boards.
9th March 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

If i get failed in Physics and Chemistry can i give compartment for both ? I am having 6 subjects and passed them efficently. Please help
6th May 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ mam
I want to know can i repeat 12th after doing 12th. I do my 12th commerce in 2012 in pSEB board i want to reapeat my 12th in medical in PSEB or CBSE. Can i eligible for this and what can i do for this i want to do my 12th in medical how make it possible
30th December 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in mbbs college after getting compartmental in biology of class 12th cbse board if i pass compartmental exam?
15th May 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th this year in non medical (pseb) stream and clear passed
i am not satisfy on math marks can i give only maths exam without repeat 12th
6th July 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I have compartment in maths .Is it possible that I will give compartment exam and also repeated 12 class this year as a private student?? Plz reply fast.
10th August 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have compartment in economics and not can cleared in july i dont want to give it again and want fail certificate by cbse can they give me
11th January 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a student change his school after 11 class?What formalities one has to complete?
23rd November 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I have supply 12th class in socialogie I completed exam in 2010 now I want to clear my supply
Is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?