8th January 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Where do I get the GIPMER entrance exam application?

where do I get GIPMER entrance exam application?...please tell me the sourc eof it

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in TN for MBBS course? Date of availability of MBBS forms?
  2. How may I get information regarding whether my application has reached or ignored? I have sent an application form for MBA degree through correspondence
  3. List of entrance exam along with their application procedure and details for jobs in various banks? When and from where will I get application form for the same? How to prepare for this exam?
  4. How may I get examination details of ISRO entrance exam?
  5. JIPMER Staff nurses past 10 years question papers?
  6. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  7. What is the syllabus for B.Ed entrance exam?
  8. Venue of getting application forms for Sevagram Entrance Examination and last date to apply for it?
  9. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form? -- [New]
  10. When would the entrance exam for B.Ed in IGNOU be held? How may I get the application forms for the same?
  11. Where to get Application forms for PG Entrance Exam?
  12. When can I get the B.Ed form? I am staying in Kalyan
  13. Entrance exam date for ISAT/ISRO admission?
  14. Entrance exam date of ISRO? From where to collect the form?
  15. Dates for the issue of TANCET entrance exam application and date of TANCET entrance exam? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in MSc Nursing? I am from Rajasthan
  17. Syllabus of IIHM entrance exam? Date of sale of application form and entrance exam? List of good books for preparation for IIHM exam?
  18. What is the duration of B.Ed course in AP? When is the entrance exam and how can I get the application form?
18th January 2014, 04:10 PM

Wink Re: Where do I get the GIPMER entrance exam application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where do I get GIPMER entrance exam application?...please tell me the sourc eof it
I do not get MBBS entarance online registration form. Please tell us where I get the same. I am very much worried. As the last date of filling up of online Registration fixed on 31st January,2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?