10th August 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MSc Nursing? I am from Rajasthan

i am from Rajasthan and want to take addmission in Msc nursing in 2013

9th October 2012, 08:09 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in MSc Nursing? I am from Rajasthan

To get admission in M.Sc Nursing you will have to have a bachelor's degree (nursing should be your major subject) or equivalent from a recognized college/university and you will also have to clear entrance exam. Entrance Examination for Admission to P.G. Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) Courses – 2012 is conducted by Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination - Government of Kerala.

The last date for receipt of filled-in application forms was 20-08-2012. Hence, you will have to wait for another year to file the application for the entrance exam. However, if you have cleared the entrance exam you will be eligible to apply for the admission.
10th October 2012, 09:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduation in Nursing or allied subjects is the basic educational qualification. Those who have completed graduation from a recognized University are only eligible to apply. Apart from this the institute should be recognized by Indian Nursing Council. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse. They should be in-service of State Govt. of Rajasthan.
29th March 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am passed B.Sc Nursing from AP. How to take admission in M.Sc Nursing in Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?