29th August 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Where to do and when to do Project in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester in M.Sc?

please suggest me where and when i should do my biotech project . i am a student of M.sc. 3rd sem and we have project in fourth sem . so, please guide me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any good projects to do being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Is it necessary to give reference letter for MSc candidate also?
  3. Job opportunities in Infosys for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  4. Can I get Project in a reputed company in Chennai being a candidate pursuing 4th semester of MBA?
  5. Training program for 6 months in Microbiology for M.Sc 3rd semester student?
  6. Scope in food biotechnology & bioprocessing -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do dissertation work after passing MSc Biotechnology
  8. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  9. Any universities in Kerala offering project? I am doing MSc biotechnology
  10. Possible approaches I could undertake to get in touch with the institutes for 6 months project? -- [New]
  11. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  13. How to join a reputed university while pursuing MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  15. Any 1 month project related to genetics or environmental biotechnology?
  16. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Place of pursuing Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Calicut University, Biotechnology, 3rd Semester, Engineering mathematics-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
8th August 2017, 06:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to do and when to do Project in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester in M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please suggest me where and when i should do my biotech project . i am a student of M.sc. 3rd sem and we have project in fourth sem . so, please guide me as soon as possible
Candidate M.Sc degree in Biotechnology enables the candidates to develop high skills to be used in the biotechnology field. M.Sc degree students need to complete a biotechnology project at the end of their course that is in the 4th semester of there course. They are allowed to choose their topic according to their interest and skills.

Some Project Ideas for Biotechnology Course:-

>> A Study on Solid Waste Microflora and Its Application in Bio-degradation.

>> Development and Formulation of Effective Microorganism Technology for the Effective Treatment of Dairy Industry Effluent.

>> Design and performance of biotrickling filter treating volatile pollutants in waste gases.

>> Biotechnological Process of Composting and Field Evaluation Studies.

>> Isolation and Characterization of Micro-Organisms Involved and Used As Bio-Pesticides.

>> An Investigation into Efficacy of Bioethanol Production from different sources of Biomass.

:- Candidate you can choose a research institute for doing your project. You can also choose public sector as well as private sector industry which facilitates you in your project preparation.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?