15th March 2011, 05:20 PM
kalindits

From where to download IGRUA form? Previous years papers and study material?

Sir,

I would like to know where to download (get) the IGRUA forms from.

Please do guide me as to where I can get previous years papers from as well as the study material for the same.

It will be nice if I get to know the weightage of various parts of the examination.

Regards

RUDRAKSH

4th August 2011, 02:11 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: From where to download IGRUA form? Previous years papers and study material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalindits View Post
Sir,

I would like to know where to download (get) the IGRUA forms from.

Please do guide me as to where I can get previous years papers from as well as the study material for the same.

It will be nice if I get to know the weightage of various parts of the examination.

Regards

RUDRAKSH

For your convenience i have attached the application form so just download it from my attachement.

Eligibility criteria for IGRUA :
  • The candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent with physics,english and maths as main subject with atleast 55% in maths and physics for general category students.
  • For sc/st/obc it is 50%

For advertisement visit either the attachement or http://igrua.gov.in/Entrance/Advertisement.htm

If you want detailed information then please visit the official website that is -http://igrua.gov.in

With Regards
ravik1214
Attached Files
File Type: pdf APPLICATION FORM.pdf(176.2 KB, 672 views)
4th August 2011, 09:29 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to download IGRUA form? Previous years papers and study material?

hi dear
IGRUA- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy

*It is the government institute for Aviation.
Here In this institute flying training course give to commercial pilot.

Courses offer:-

Ground and flying training to achive a pilot licence in 15 to 18 months
there are 60 seats and batches starts every 3 months duration.

Criteria :-

*Candidate pass 12th with Physics,chemstry,mathematics,english
and physics,mathematics 55% is aggergate .
(50% for SC/ST)

*Age- above 17 years old

Selection process:-

Entrance basis

Attach the application form:-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf APPLICATION FORM.pdf(176.2 KB, 301 views)
4th August 2011, 01:23 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: From where to download IGRUA form? Previous years papers and study material?

Eligibility criteria for IGRUA :

**You must have passed 12th or equivalent with physics,english and maths as main subject with atleast 55% in maths and physics for general category students. [For sc/st/obc it is 50%]

For advertisement and detailed information please visit the official website:- http://igrua.gov.in/Entrance/Advertisement.htm

Thanks!
4th August 2011, 02:57 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

1. Your dreams & aspirations could touch new horizons at IGRUA, the pioneer flying training institution in the country with the state of the art training facilities. Alumni of IGRUA are already flying the Indian skies over the years as pilots in national carriers and private airlines.

2. IGRUA offers following course commencing September, 2011.

Course

Training

Seats - 125

Duration

Ab-initio to CPL Course

Ground and flying training for issue of CPL with Multi–engine endorsement and Instrument Rating (IR) on Multi-engine Aircraft

Gen

SC

ST

OBC

15 months (may get extended)

3. Eligibility

Passed 10 + 2 or its equivalent with Physics, Maths & English as main subjects with minimum qualifying marks as below:

General Candidates

SC / ST / OBC Candidates

i. Passed English in 10+2 level
AND
ii. Minimum 55% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics

For General candidates possessing higher qualification with Maths and Physics as subjects, minimum qualifying Aggregate marks in Maths & Physics in 10+2 are 50%

i. Passed English in 10+2 level
AND
ii. Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics

Note:-

i) In case SC/ST and OBC candidates do not qualify even after 5% relaxation in the Entrance Written test, the seats would be de-reserved for General Category.

ii) Total 125 candidates shall be selected for training as per merit list. They shall be inducted in batches every three months starting September, 2011.

iii) Candidates can also opt for B.Sc. (Aviation) Degree from Chatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, which shall be conducted alongside CPL Course subject to completion of the prescribed syllabus on aviation subjects, flying and project work. Duration of this course will be 03 years.
4. Age Limit:

Minimum age limit for above course is 17 years at the time of joining the course.

5. Medical:

Selected candidates will have to submit Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate before joining.

List of Centers for Class-I medical is available at DGCA Website

http://www.dgca.nic.in/medical/c1exam-ind.htm

6. Training fee:

Rs.24.6 Lacs payable in four installments. ( Likely to be revised )

7. Boarding & Lodging:

Hostel accommodation within the campus on twin sharing basis (Separate for Boys & Girls) and Messing is provided on monthly charges of approximately Rs. 7000/- per month.

8. Selection:

Selection procedure consists of Written Test, Pilot Aptitude Test , Viva and Interview in the following manner:-

a) Written Test:

At allotted centers on 19th June, 2011 (Sunday) at 10:00 hrs onwards.

Examination Centres:

(i) Delhi

(ii) Hyderabad

(iii) Kolkatta

(iv) Lucknow

(v) Mumbai

(Option for two centers is to be made giving first and second choice)

Syllabus for Written Test:

General English, Maths, Physics & Reasoning (10+2 level and objective type only).

Qualifying Marks in Written Test:

The total numbers of shortlisted candidates after written examination will be atleast three times the total seats ( 375 ) in the order of Written Test Merit. However, the cutoff marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.

Written Test Result:

Result of Written Test and schedule of Pilot Aptitude Test/ Interviews will be available at IGRUA

website at http://www.igrua.gov.in/ after 27th June 2011.

b) Pilot Aptitude Test

- To be conducted at Delhi, for candidates from Delhi and neighboring states from
04th July 2011 onwards.

- For other candidates at IGRUA, Raebareli from 02nd Aug, 2011.

- Minimum qualifying marks for Pilot Aptitude Test are 70%.

- No relaxation in marks will be given for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude Test.

c) Interview/ Viva/ Psychometric :

Interview and viva for all successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude Test will be conducted at IGRUA, Raebareli from 02nd Aug, 2011 onwards.

Candidates will be required to produce following documents in original at the time of interview:

(i) Proof of Date of Birth ( such as 10th Class certificate )

(ii) 10+2 Marksheet

(iii) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates

(iv) A Certificate that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer

9. Admit Cards:

Intimation regarding examination centre will be sent by Courier/ Post directly to the candidates. If not received by 12thJune 2011. IGRUA office can be contacted on telephone. Information regarding Roll number and examination center will be available on IGRUA website also by 04th June 2011.

10. Traveling Allowance to SC/ST:

SC/ST candidates will be reimbursed 2nd Class to and fro rail fare on production of tickets from their registered address to Raebareli to appear for Pilot Aptitude Test / Interview.

11. How to apply:

Application should be submitted in prescribed format available on IGRUA website

http://www.igrua.gov.in/ Download Application Form 177Kb OR (166Kb)

12. Documents tobe attached alongwith Application Form :

The following documents are required along with the application form:-

a) Self Attested Copy of Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC) and

the Certificate from a competent authority indicating that the OBC candidate does not

belong to creamy layer as per Govt. of India guidelines.

b) Two recent passport size (3cm x 4cm) photographs ( One pasted on form and the other enclosed )

c) Non-refundable Application fee of Rs. 5,000/- by Demand Draft in favour of ‘Indira Gandhi

Rashtriya Uran Akademi’ drawn on any nationalized/ scheduled Bank and payable at Delhi.

d) Only SC/ST candidates are exempted for payment of application fee.

13. Last Date :

Last date for receipt of application is 14th May 2011

14. Apply to :

The Director,

Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi

Fursatganj Airfield,

Raebareli (U.P.) - 229302

Tel : IGRUA Raebareli - 0535 - 2441144, 2441150, 2441151, 2441528, 2441529

0535 - 2441147

Fax: 0535-2441527

Tel: IGRUA Delhi Office - 011- 24615370, 24655796 Fax: 011-24603192

E-Mail: [email protected] Website: www.igrua.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf APPLICATION FORM.pdf(176.2 KB, 155 views)
22nd April 2012, 04:49 PM
windcutter

hey Rudraksh,
So did you crack IGRUA entrance?
12th May 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir..i have got 50'/; in my 10 2 but i had score only 45 marks in mathes and 47 marks in physics should i am able to apply for cpl..and my cast belongs to OBC
Regard
Paras Rajvansh
8th April 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

COULD SM1 PLZ SEND ME D PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION BANK FOR IGRUA TEST ??????
SEND ME ON [email protected]
19th September 2013, 03:24 PM
pooja ajay chauhan

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3368550]COULD SM1 PLZ SEND ME D PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION BANK FOR IGRUA TEST ??????
SEND ME ON [email protected]
15th April 2015, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

i want to apply IGRUA Entrance Exam 2015.
kindly let you tell me about the question type,patterns & some of sample question
13th May 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarship program for SC/ST students and the process to apply to scholarship program
2nd June 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Pardon my question (perhaps out of place), I am am Wnginneering Graduate, already passed the IGRU, entrance test & awaiting to attend the Interview & Apptitude test in a weeks time. Would you please send me IGRUA- Aptitude test & Interview-previous-years-papers-if any or some guidance as to what it would would be like from, the experience of a candidate, who had successfully come out of it. Would you please give me his perspectives about the whole process. Who all would be on bord of Interview & Aptitude test. How serious an affair it,is??
13th May 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pardon my question (perhaps out of place), I am am Wnginneering Graduate, already passed the IGRU, entrance test & awaiting to attend the Interview & Apptitude test in a weeks time. Would you please send me IGRUA- Aptitude test & Interview-previous-years-papers-if any or some guidance as to what it would would be like from, the experience of a candidate, who had successfully come out of it. Would you please give me his perspectives about the whole process. Who all would be on bord of Interview & Aptitude test. How serious an affair it,is??
Sir please can you tell me what portion was covered in the exam. Can you please tell me the questions as i have no idea about the exam.
You can email me at [email protected]
14th May 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Could someone please mail me the previous years igrua question papers...pls type hey Nikhil Yadav.... And send it to [email protected] am searching for the papers online from many days...but m not able to find it...could someone pls send me the link at least...thanks a lot..
Regards
Nikhil
12th April 2017, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir please help me to get some sample question paper or the question bank to crack the entrance????
4th May 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can you please send the previous years question papers in [email protected] .. I am not getting it anywhere.. Thanks a lot.

Regards
Varenya
22nd July 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir can you please send me last year questions paper in [email protected] so I can able to know about the exam pattern

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Sanjeev yadav
9th October 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir this is sneha can you please send me last year question paper at [email protected] so I can Know question pattern. I am not getting it anywhere Thanks in advance Regards Sneha Soni
6th April 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello anyone could you please send me the previous year question papers [email protected] you and regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?