24th February 2012, 12:17 AM
Shwetha Sriram

From where to download the NET application form? Which book is good for the exam?

Hi sir / madam my name is shwetha, my question is when is exam conducted in this year(2012) and can i download an application in net and the important thing is which book is good to refer exam to score good marks.

27th February 2012, 11:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to download the NET application form? Which book is good for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwetha Sriram View Post
Hi sir / madam my name is shwetha, my question is when is exam conducted in this year(2012) and can i download an application in net and the important thing is which book is good to refer exam to score good marks.
The notification for the upcoming National Eligibility Test, conducted by the University Grant Commission, hasn't been yet published. However, the test, as usual, will be held in the month of June 2012 and the application form will be available on the following website:

www.ugcnetonline.in

Since you have not mentioned your subject for the test, its quite difficult to provide you information regarding the study material. In order to do well in the test, you will have to consult many books written by some of the best writers and scholars and it varies depending upon the subject. For the First Paper, which is common to every stream, you may refer to the "Truemans UGC Net/Slet for Lectureship Exam-Paper I".

In order to get proper suggestion for the study material, post your query again along with the name of the subject for which you will be taking the test.
28th April 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to download the NET application form? Which book is good for the exam?

hi my sub is and spclsation is hr i want know how to prepare for net exalm in this short time shud
i consult all sub books for my fst papper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?