18th April 2012, 09:42 PM
ep mishra

How should I download the NET exam application form?

i want to know how to download net exam's application form.......
and how to fill up it...plzzzzz inform me immeadiately

5th October 2012, 08:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I download the NET exam application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ep mishra View Post
i want to know how to download net exam's application form.......
and how to fill up it...plzzzzz inform me immeadiately
There is no Need to download the Application form of NET, Because the application form of NET is available online and you have to fill the application form directly from the official website after Publishing the Notification, Soon the Notification is going to be Published.

The examination is conducted in June and December every year and this year June NET was already completed. If you are interested in NET examination then wait for the latest Notification for December examination.

Once the Notification Published you can fill the application form online, but before filling the application you have to submit the fees of NET Rs 450 Through challan form in SBI Bank and also you have a scanned photo for completing application process.

You have to complete your Master degree course from a recognised university and must have scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation. Only then you can registered for NET. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET.

This examination is conducted to certified candidates for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship Post. You have to select 1 subject in this examination on the basis of your Master degree, you can download the syllabus from the official website, please check official website for more details.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?