22nd December 2011, 10:15 AM
gomathiu

Where can I download study material for NET Exam for Computer Science?

i need net exam study material for computer science free download please send me quickly........................

22nd December 2011, 09:25 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I download study material for NET Exam for Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomathiu View Post
i need net exam study material for computer science free download please send me quickly........................
NET stands for National Eligiblity Test and This examination is Conducted By UGC (University Grant Comission) Twice in a year and the examination is Conducted in June and December Every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduation degree course with Minimum 55% marks form a recognised University, Final year appearing Candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

For this year JUNE NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination will be held on 24/Dec/2011. If you have Missed the chance in this year then please apply for NET Examination Next year, The Next NET Examination is Conducted in June 2012.

You have to choose the subjects in NET Examination on the Basis of your Post graduation the syllabus and Previous year papers of NET Examination is Availiable in the official website of UGC, So please check the UGC Website and download the syllabus and Previous year papers of NET Computer Science and for more Information check official website.

Download Study Material of Computer Science : Click Here

Study Material of UGC Computer Science :
-----------------------------------
Attached Files
File Type: pdf D-8709 (Computer Science and Applications).pdf(120.9 KB, 341 views)
File Type: pdf D-8709 Computer Science and Applications.pdf(132.0 KB, 261 views)
File Type: pdf D-87-10.pdf(100.1 KB, 224 views)
File Type: pdf D-87-10_2.pdf(114.3 KB, 215 views)
File Type: pdf ugcdata.pdf(149.2 KB, 206 views)
File Type: pdf ugclogic.pdf(655.6 KB, 239 views)
File Type: pdf ugcmathsreasoning.pdf(567.1 KB, 237 views)
14th December 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I download study material for NET Exam for Computer Science?

i am a village girl. i here about UGC NET exam. but how to get materials for exam preparation and how can i apply for this exam.please help me
31st July 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get study materials for net preparation in subject of population study after completed m.com with statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?