4th September 2011, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Where to find the books to prepare for Income Tax Officer Exams?

Where do i find books to prepare for the income tax officer exams.??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?
  2. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for Income Tax Officer?
  4. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  5. What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer? Which degree would be helpful after 12th?
  6. Details of syllabus, model question papers and books to become Income tax officer? -- [New]
  7. How to become an Income Tax Officer? How should I prepare for Income Tax
  8. Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?
  9. How to prepare for Income Tax Officer Exam? Is it a better choice for me to take Coaching for this Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  10. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  11. How to become an Income Tax Officer after BCA?
  12. From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation?
  13. How to become an income tax officer after completing bachelors degree?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer Exam? How to prepare for it?
  15. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  16. When the exams of Income Tax Officer will held?
  17. How to apply for income tax officer exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Income Tax Officer exam after passing T.Y.B.Com?
6th November 2011, 05:45 PM
anju anju

Default Re: Where to find the books to prepare for Income Tax Officer Exams?

hi,,,

you can find the books fro income tax officer exam in the that store where you can get the books for IAS,

you may find in many stores the different kinds of books but should approach your need to that store keeper who sells books fro IAS prepration,,,

hope this will help you out,,,

good luck.
1st May 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to find the books to prepare for Income Tax Officer Exams?

books recomended to became income tax officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?