10th April 2011, 02:58 PM
shilpa.simpu

Where to find jobs for MSc medical microbiologist in Bangalore? How much is the salary?

Where are the m.sc medical microbiologist jobs in Bangalore...how much is the salary

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary of MSc Microbiologist outside India?
  2. Minimum salary offered for a M.Sc Microbiologist within India and out of India?
  3. Jobs in USA after completing MSc Biotech with 2 years experience as microbiologist? What is the procedure?
  4. How to make career in microbiology? How may I build research career in microbiology field?
  5. How much is the monthly income for the candidate of Microbiology?
  6. Importance of Microbiologist? In which country or state Microbiologist are in demand? -- [New]
  7. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  8. How much is the salary for Microbiologist in Canada?
  9. Can I do MBA or LLB after completing MSc in microbiology?
  10. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  11. How to prepare for GPSC exam after B.Sc and currently pursuing M.Sc in organic Chemistry?
  12. Can I work as a microbiologist in pharmaceutical company after MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Scope after Doing MSc Medical Anatomy -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of jobs are available for B.Com graduate in Bangalore? Expected starting salary for it? Best career oriented course among B.Com and BCA?
  15. Can I get good job if study PG Diploma in Microbiology being a B.Sc graduate? Courses related to Microbiology available to study in PG Diploma?
  16. Can I get a job after my MSc? What are the companies recruiting microbiologist?
  17. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Details on doing job training in Clinical Research or Health Management?
5th July 2011, 01:46 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Where to find jobs for MSc medical microbiologist in Bangalore? How much is the salary?

Hi,

Better you can go for the research side about the medical microbiologist.

Or

Can do work in the hospitals for the checking of microbiologist.

the salary is depending on your performance and depending on the atmosphere and depends on hospital...
all the best...
27th October 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to find jobs for MSc medical microbiologist in Bangalore? How much is the salary?

Do i get a good research work after completing completing MSc in clinical microbiology? which is better MSc clinical micro or clinical biochemistry? plz tell i m really confused help me out..
19th August 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

what are the future courses to do after completing m.sc medical anatomy?
17th September 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum salary for a fresher in MSc medical microbiologist?
8th March 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me the list of diagnostic companies which wil offer job for m.sc medical micrboiology in Bangalore and how much will be the salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?