1st December 2010, 02:37 PM
ravikanth2

From where to find online coaching institutes for IES(Civil) preparation? Which books should be followed?

I m preparing for IES(Civil) .. Can anybody help me to find some online coaching institutes and also coaching institutes in hyderabad, books to follow...?

Related Questions:
  1. When should I start preparing for IIT exam? Best Coaching Institutes and Books for preparation
  2. What exactly one has to study in IAS exam and upto what level questions appear? Are the questions out of syllabus?
  3. List of best coaching institutes of Delhi for CSIR JRF preparation after B.Sc Mathematics? Best books for the preparation of this exam? -- [New]
  4. Is it necessary to take coaching for JEE MAIN preparation?
  5. How to prepare for UPSC exam while studying in 2nd year of Medical course? Which subject should I choose for it? Is there any online coaching for it?
  6. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of NID entrance exam? List of NID institutes in India?
  7. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  8. How can I do preparation for IAS exam after completing B.Sc? Do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation?
  9. How to prepare effectively for GRE and TOEFL exams?
  10. Reference books for preparation of GCET?
  11. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  12. Study material, books and coaching institutes for UPSC Civil Services preparation?
  13. Best coaching institutes for CLAT 2017 and AILET 2017
  14. Syllabus of History UPPCS Pre and Mains?
  15. Which are the best coaching institutes for GATE preparation for Electronics Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Good coaching institutes in INDIA for postal course & crash course for CEED preparation? Common entrance examination for design?
  17. What is the fee structure for bank CWE class?
  18. Any good coaching institutes in Bangalore for preparation?
6th May 2011, 01:34 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to find online coaching institutes for IES(Civil) preparation? Which books should be followed?

Allcoachings.com provides the e-learning facility to their students for the preparation of many entrance exams. you can visit at-

http://www.allcoachings.com/

The coaching institutes in hyderabad for IES preparation are as under-

1. VANI INSTITUTE FOR GATE / IES COACHING

2nd floor,methodist complex,opp:chermas,abids, hyderabad - 097 04887991

www.vaniinstitute.org

You can refer the following books as under-

1. h.c.verma
2. m.l.khanna
3. ncert books
4. arihant
6th May 2011, 08:06 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: From where to find online coaching institutes for IES(Civil) preparation? Which books should be followed?

I am giving the link of the websites below:
1.http://www.gateiesjto.com/
2.http://www.onlineies.com/
3.http://onlineies.blogspot.com/2010/03/all-about-engineering-services_4316.html
10th August 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

best institute for g-mat (civil) coaching
21st July 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for general studies in ies?
27th November 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepair ies online so indcate me online academy contact at [email protected]
22nd April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I am Sathya. I completed BE in the year 2012 with 84.2%. I like to write ies exam.Please anybody tell me best ies coaching institute in chennai which provides best study materials and excellent coaching. Thanks in advance
25th June 2013, 07:23 PM
musicsurendar
Junior Member+

Gate iit provides psu coaching centers and ies coaching centers in bangalore.
31st December 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the IES exam paper pattern, alloted marks,cut off marks and their grade separations according to the marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?