22nd March 2016, 10:11 PM

Where to get the AMU entrance exam questions paper for class 11th?

Sir.
Please provide me amu entrance exam questions paper of class 11th as soon as possible? Can you please tell me where we can get it if it's not possible to attach the papers? I need to start the preparation for the exam. Awaiting for the answer.

16th April 2016, 12:19 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the AMU entrance exam questions paper for class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir.
Please provide me amu entrance exam questions paper of class 11th as soon as possible? Can you please tell me where we can get it if it's not possible to attach the papers? I need to start the preparation for the exam. Awaiting for the answer.
Aligarh Muslim University runs schools for completing their higher secondary studies.

Entrance exam consist of those questions that you have studied in your previous class.

So, if you have well prepared those questions of previous standard, then you can crack that entrance exam and get admission.

To get admission here, you will have to fill apply here: http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/schools.html

Finally, submit the hard copy generated after filling the form along with these requisite documents.

Such relevant documents include:
  • Three photographs.
  • Three photographs along with parent/guardian.
  • Original marksheet of previous standard.
  • DOB Certificate.
  • Transfer Certificate.
  • Two self addressed envelops with postal stamp of Rs.40/-
27th December 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me amu entrance exam questions paper of class 11th as soon as possible? Can you please tell me where we can get it if it's not possible to attach the papers? I need to start the preparation for the exam. Awaiting
30th March 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am preparing for class 11th science with diploma in engineering. Please send me last year entrance exam paper [email protected] you....
21st February 2020, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am preparing for class 11th science.Please send me last year entrance exam paper [email protected] yoi
16th August 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am preparing amu class 11 scienve diploma and eng. Please send me previous 3 year question paper 17'18'19 at my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?