3rd May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?

when the law applications will issue ,how to get information for that,and mention the eligibility for integrated law addmission,please help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of sale of application forms for Law colleges in India?
  2. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  3. What is integrated law course? Fee and admission criteria? Names of best colleges for doing the course?
  4. When the application forms for admission in top Law colleges will be distributed? Criteria for admission?
  5. How is Law course as a career? What is its scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure for getting admission in 5 years integrated Law from ILS? What is the last date of form submission?
  7. How to do LLB with B.Com? I have passed 12th
  8. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  9. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course? -- [New]
  10. Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?
  11. Universities in Uttarkhand for law course? When are the forms going to be available?
  12. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  13. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  14. What is an integrated law course? What is the fee structure and admission criteria? Minimum percentage required in HS? Does it give job guarantee?
  15. Date of Law entrance exams of India? Date of sale of forms?
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in PG diploma in corporate law?
  17. How to do LLB course through correspondence
  18. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
27th May 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?

what is integrated law courses.what is its ffes and admission citeria .what are the top collages pursuing this courses?
17th July 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?

Sir i wanted to take admission in llB 5yrs course in Mewar university, Request you to provide all the details for admission and fees structure.
My Details are:-
Name:-Shashi Bhushan nagar
EmailID:- [email protected]
Ph.No:-09311410004
18th December 2011, 11:58 AM
deva.ezhil

Thumbs up Re: Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?

Dear Friend,

Mewar University offers 5 years(10 semester) integrated course in LLB.

Stream:-

BA(Hons)+LLB
BBA+LLB
B.Com(Hons)+LLB
B.Sc(Hons)+LLB

Fee:-
Tuition Fee - Rs.20000/ Yr
Exam Fee – Rs.2000/Yr

Eligibility:-
10+2 in any discipline with minimum 55 % marks or equivalent grades
19th December 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir will u tell me what is the llb entrace date and from where i can get entrance form of llb , lucknow university
20th May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

my qualification is 10 2 am i eligible for 5 years integrated law course
20th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

my education qualification is 10 2 am i eligible for integrated law course
4th June 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i am mechinical diploma ,so i am eligible for law course
29th March 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DATE OF SALE OF APPLICATION FORM FOR LAW COLLEGES IN ODISHA
4th February 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am 38 years old , i had done 12th pass from delhi in 1994, i wanna to doing Law, what is the first step to start up for my carrier as become a lawyer...plz help me ....& from where i can doing my Law...my email adderess [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?