7th October 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking admission in B.Tech course?

10+2 from Council of Secondary Education Mohali is valid .After 10+2 from CSE Mohali we will take admission in B-Tech?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Council of Secondary Education, Mohali is valid for government jobs?
  2. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  3. Is Intermediate Council of schooling education, New Delhi fake or valid for secondary education?
  4. Can i do diploma in B.Ed to appear in CTET?
  5. Which is better in terms of education and placements between IIFT Mohali or NIIFT Mohali?
  6. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  7. Can I appear for CTET exam after BSc and B.ed?
  8. Am I eligible for CTET exam after doing bachelors and masters in maths
  9. Which exam is conducted by Council of High Secondary Education Manipal(COHSEM)? I have scored 69.4% aggregate in science stream
  10. Am I eligible for M.Ed course having scored 50% in B.Ed?
  11. Entered Email address instead of mailing address in AIEEE form : What to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I appear for CTET Exam having scored 42% in BA and 57% in B.Ed course?
  13. Can I apply for Assam Police Assistant Sub Inspector post being a candidate of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council?
  14. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  15. Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?
  16. Is Casio Fx 82 es doesn't allow during the exam of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?
  18. What is the age limit for applying TET exam?
8th June 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking admission in B.Tech course?

Subject : Punjab and Haryana Hon%u2019ble High Court Directions As per directions given by the Hon%u2019ble High Court of Punjab and
Haryana, on 1/11/2011, in the case of CWP No. 20150 of 2011 %u2013 Nancy Gupta V/s
State of Punjab and others, the Professional and Educational Institutions in the
State of Haryana may ensure that the students, who have completed 10 2
qualification form Council of Secondary Education, PMC (Punjab) Campus,
Opposite ESI Hospital, S.C.F. 61-62, Industrial Area, Phase - VII, S.A.S Nager
(Mohali) , are not allowed for admission to any course in their Institution(s) as it
does not have statutory recognition or approval from the appropriate
Government(s).
27th June 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking admission in B.Tech course?

i wnt too see my cse mohali biard 12th result plz help me
6th July 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is10 2 fromCouncil of Secondary Education, Mohali Is Valid in Haryana for JBT(D.Ed.)
19th July 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Is 10 2 from Council of Secondary Education is valid
30th July 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

is this board is valid or not and tell me if it is valid which college gives the amission plz nreply soon
7th August 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

council of secondary education board mohali
THIS BOARD IS VALID FOR ADMISSION IN B COM IN UNIV OF RAJ OR DELHI UNIV OR MDU ROHTAK
THANKING YOU
25th October 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking exam SSC......for staff selection commission.....is valid for this.....
3rd December 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Is 10th and 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali is considered fro govt. jobs in Haryana and Delhi? Please Tell????
27th May 2014, 01:34 PM
sanamraj321

Default Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking admission in B.Tech course?

Council of secondary education board in Mohali is one of the recognized and self financial board and it provides the best quality of education in any field and it considered taking admission in B.tech courses.
13th June 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

is 12 from council secondary education board mohali considered for taking add in bsc non med in Delhi univeristy
8th July 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

The case regarding cobse membership is in final mode in Punjab high court hope for membership from cobse which is private body pray and support for membership
13th October 2014, 10:30 PM
lalidevi

I take to admission Dpharmacy and B pharmacy Pci aproved college please reply soon
20th May 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th from recognized board! Now wanna take admission in arts or bba so i just want to know what if my board goes un-recognized after. 1 year or maybe 2 years!! Will the college allow me to pursue it or they will cancel my admission after 2 years? Pls help
7th June 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir. Baljit singh from patala.
Sir I was give 12 test...I was lost my documents .can you help
SR-562307
REG-CSE/11/
Roll 28953
Please till me this statement.
And send me one photo copy THANK YOU
12th June 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 from council of secondry education mohali can i take admition in Bsc. Radiography from Shobhit university
1st August 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

sub : Application for Required Equivalence Certificate For Academic Year 2015-2016 I have passed senior Secondary school Examination 2014 ,from council of secondary EDUCATION MOHALI (Punjab) My role no is 34233 Mark Certificate Reg No is CSE/13/730233 MIGRATION CERTIFICATE: SR. NO :815001900
I joined B.SC .,BIOTECHNOLOGY IN MOHAMED SATHAK COLLEGE OF ARTS & SCIENCE ,(Affiliated to THE UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS) SHOLINGANALLUR , CHENNAI-600199 THE UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS sent communication letter to my studding above the college, COUNCIL OF SECONDARY EDUCVCATION MOHALI . is not recognized.
I have completed I YEAR (with writtened TWO SEMESTER EXAMINATION Allowed the college me and my parents Requested) I request you to Kindly give Equivalence Certificate me for further year and my future life Please Consider me above that Thoughts. Thanking you , yours faithfully N.SNEHAPRIAN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?