25th January 2012, 06:29 PM
taifa

Where to get the application form for Armed Forced Medical College?

It would be very kind of you if you inform we from where to get online as well as offline forms for amry forced medical college forms.

28th April 2013, 02:03 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where to get the application form for Armed Forced Medical College?

Dear Friend,
As to make all the process Easy and convenient AFMC had made all the process online so you must visit the site of AFMC and apply online.

Beside this you must have given the NEET Medical Entrance examinations in order to seek the admission in the AFMC
While that for offline so there is no mode to apply offline you must have to apply online only.

The site for the AFMC is mentioned below you may visit the site in order to apply for it with these it will also help you to clear your rest all queries regarding the process:-
www.afmc.nic.in
26th November 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the application form for Armed Forced Medical College?

When online application forms start for admission mbbs 2014 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?