17th January 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Airport Customs Officer? Date of sale of recruitment form?

how to become a custom officer in airport? & what is the time of sale of next recruitment form?

22nd January 2011, 03:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Airport Customs Officer? Date of sale of recruitment form?

As to appear in the recruitment process of Customs Officer Candidates need to have a graduation. The minimum percentage requirement is to have a score above 50%. The candidate must also be above 21 years of age at the time if exam. The age should not exceed above 28 years. Candidates are selected through SSC. Please visit the official website to get information of the date of the exam.
23rd January 2011, 08:06 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Airport Customs Officer? Date of sale of recruitment form?

To become a custom officer you have to appear for the Upsc exam which is to be conducted every year.You must have the following qualities in you-
1. You have to be consistent.
2. you have to be very strict and know the laws.
3. You also need to be good at questioning people.
4. You need to be not shy & a extrovert.
The sale of next recruitment form is to be displayed in the various newspapers time to time.So its better to be keep in touch with it.
28th January 2011, 01:56 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to become an Airport Customs Officer? Date of sale of recruitment form?

Well friend,

Customs officers mainly take care of import and Export materials.

To get into Airport Customs officer you need to qualify Civil Services Exam conducted by upsc.

Eligibility criteria are :-

must have acquired a basic age of 19 years.
and A bachelor's degree with 55% marks.

As Mrs Praveen Gola has already discuss with us about the qualities. that you must possess.

To prepare for the Union Public Service Commission exams, You have keep track of Exam Dates @ www.upsc.gov.in Or in Employment News.
15th April 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

guys ne other needs or graduations or custom?
2nd May 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

whats the custom officers recruitment last date for SSC n UPSC exam in 2011 ?
plz mail me at [email protected]
or call me at 09352494292
plzzzzzzzzzzz
27th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

im doing my graduation through distance education from Sikkim Manipal University.Aslo i there is yr break in my education. Kindly mail me to A
[email protected] if im eligible to write UPSC to become Airport Customs officer.
2nd July 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: How to become an Airport Customs Officer? Date of sale of recruitment form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to become a custom officer in airport? & what is the time of sale of next recruitment form?
rohit yadav
2nd July 2011, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

i completed my engineering studies but i am having one back paper,am i eligible for the upsc examination?
5th July 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i have stduing bsc(maths) how can i apply costoms offecer
7th July 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

hereafter any upsc or ssc exams for customs officer in this year.......plz give me answer to [email protected]
16th July 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

am doing my 3rd yr B.Tech IT ,can i able to apply for next yr......if i was having any bag locks means what is the procedures till now am having 74%
23rd July 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

am doing final year B.TECH IT,what s the procedure for applying customs officer recruitment???And give me details about the posts in customs & the qualification needed....

pls mail me to [email protected]
24th July 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the avg marks to pas in upsc exam
31st August 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hallo! sir mane M.A. Kia h with English Lit.Or 40% mark mile h to kya m Airport custom officer ke lia Apply kar sakti hu.
14th January 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

when will be the form of custom officer will be released in 2012 plz do reply i m waiting for it
21st October 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m shireen mene BSc 54.7% aur MSc 71% k sath complete kiya hai me coustom officer banna chahte hun
iske liye mujhe kya karna hoga forms ki information khan se milege

plzz reply me at [email protected] i m waiting ..... thankuuu
26th November 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there an age restriction to apply for an immigration officer at an airport?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?