16th December 2011, 07:03 PM
dhanashree27j

Are there any superspeciality DM entrance exams in Jan and Feb? When will be the All India Common Entrance Exam conducted for Superspeciality?

i have done M.D Medicine,want to do DM Neurology .Are there any superspeciality DM entrance exams in Jan and Feb 2012.
When will be Allindia common entrance for superspeciality conducted.

20th December 2011, 03:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any superspeciality DM entrance exams in Jan and Feb? When will be the All India Common Entrance Exam conducted for Superspeciality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanashree27j View Post
i have done M.D Medicine,want to do DM Neurology .Are there any superspeciality DM entrance exams in Jan and Feb 2012.
When will be Allindia common entrance for superspeciality conducted.
Armed Forces Medical College is going to conduct an entrance examination for superspeciality courses in the upcoming year.
The examination will be held on 13-05-2012.
The last date of submission of application form is 22-12-2011.

You may obtain the application form from the College itself, situated in Pune and the forms will be available for sale till 20-12-2011.

For more information, refer to the official website of the Armed Forces Medical College.
6th February 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any superspeciality DM entrance exams in Jan and Feb? When will be the All India Common Entrance Exam conducted for Superspeciality?

Hi,
we have one seat for DM Nuro and we are not taking any donation for it.
pls call 0n 9552797609 for details.
thns
10th February 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done MD Medicine,i want to do DM endocrinology,can you tel me list of colleges offering it and when are the entrance tests and last dates of filling forms
30th July 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of DM neurology entrance conducted by university of delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?