25th November 2011, 08:08 AM
Dharshana.Sundar

Where to get application forms for AIPMT? Last date to apply for this Exam?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please may i know where the application forms for the AIPMT(MBBS-2012) are available and the procedure by which a student can apply ? Also , when is the LAST DATE for application and when will the exam be conducted ?
Dharshana Sundar.

26th November 2011, 03:46 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Where to get application forms for AIPMT? Last date to apply for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharshana.Sundar View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please may i know where the application forms for the AIPMT(MBBS-2012) are available and the procedure by which a student can apply ? Also , when is the LAST DATE for application and when will the exam be conducted ?
Dharshana Sundar.

APPLICATION FORM FOR AIPMT 2012 EXAM

The AIPMT 2011 exam was conducted in the middle of april and may in the same way AIPMT 2012 exam is expected to be conducted in the same month in future...

-> The application forms will be available online by January, 2012.

-> I have attached the previous year information of AIPMT exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> To apply for AIPMT online which will be in the start of January, 2012 CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIPMT 2011 notification.pdf(3.18 MB, 81 views)
1st December 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get application forms for AIPMT? Last date to apply for this Exam?

what about offline forms??
15th December 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get application forms for AIPMT? Last date to apply for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what about offline forms??
pata hota to mai aapka bhi form fill kar leti
15th December 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

when will be the AIPMT form be reveiled ?????? reply .....
16th December 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

where the forum for aipmt exam is issused ?????
what is the last date for submission of forum???
17th December 2011, 06:29 PM
SASHINATIONAL

Default RPlease may i know where the application forms for the AIPMT(MBBS-2012) are available and the procedure by which a student can apply ? Also , when is the LAST DATE for apple: Where to get application forms for AIPMT? Last date to apply for this Exam?

19th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

where can we get offline form
26th December 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please may i know where the application forms for the AIPMT(MBBS-2012) are available and the procedure by which a student can apply ?
26th December 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to submit AIPMT entrance exam 2012 form and from where we have to collect
29th December 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date of submision for the aipmt form in delhi?
31st December 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of AIPMT EXAM
4th January 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

please confirm whether the appliation for aipmt-2012 has been started or not and if started inform the date from which started and last date of application i.e. closing date of application for aipm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?