11th August 2016, 10:10 AM
jyotsana nain

B.Sc general Chemistry, Botany and Zoology student is eligible for doing M.Sc in Forensic Science?

Hello, sir am the student of B.Sc holding chemistry, botany and zoology as my subjects. so now tell me that can i opt for M.Sc in Forensic Science sir plz reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc general Chemistry, Botany and Zoology student is eligible for doing M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  2. Can I pursue M.Sc forensic science after completion of B.Sc chemistry, botany and zoology? -- [New]
  3. It is possible to go for Forensic science after B.Sc in Botany?
  4. Can I study PG in Forensic Science being a Zoology, Botany and Chemistry student?
  5. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  7. Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  8. How to take admission in forensic science after completing graduation in BSc with Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subject?
  9. Can I go for Forensic Science courses after Zoology or Botany honours?
  10. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  11. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  12. How to do MSc in Zoology? I am interested in forensic science
  13. How to do MSc with forensic science after passing BSc with zoology?
  14. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  15. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  16. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  17. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  18. How to choose MSc Forensic Science? I am a BSc Botany
11th August 2016, 06:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc general Chemistry, Botany and Zoology student is eligible for doing M.Sc in Forensic Science?

Yes, you are eligible for doing M.Sc in Forensic Science as per your qualification.

M.Sc in Forensic Science is a two year postgraduate programme in Forensic Science.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc. in Forensic Science :-

The candidate should have passed Bachelors degree or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, microbiology, B.Pharm, BDS or applied sciences.
11th August 2016, 08:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc general Chemistry, Botany and Zoology student is eligible for doing M.Sc in Forensic Science?

M.Sc. Forensic Science stands for Master of Science in Forensic Science. It is a two-year postgraduate degree course in the field of Forensic Science.

Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in Science/ Forensic Science/ Medicine / Engineering / Pharmacy with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Sc. Forensic Science course.

Most of the colleges offer admissions to M.Sc. Forensic Science on basis of merit of Bachelor's degree marks. Some top reputed Institutions conducts an entrance examination to find merit candidates for offering admission in M.Sc. Forensic Science course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed B.Sc. degree from a Government recognised university, so, you are eligible to do M.Sc. in Forensic Science course.
11th August 2016, 10:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for Master's degree in Forensic science after bachelor's degree in science with chemistry, botany and zoology.

Eligibility criteria for this course is:

1. B.Sc from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for this course. Some university also accepts application of candidates from discipline like engineering, pharmacy etc.

2. You should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree for this course.

Some of the good universities for this course is:

Amity university

Gujarat Forensic Science University.

Bundelkhand University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?