18th January 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Where to get the the entrance exam form of Rashtryia Indian Military College in Orissa?

where to get entrance form to rashtryia indian military college in orissa?

19th February 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the the entrance exam form of Rashtryia Indian Military College in Orissa?

HOW CAN I JOIN NDA ACADEMY IN DEHRADUN?
14th April 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the the entrance exam form of Rashtryia Indian Military College in Orissa?

sir, where can i get the forms of RIMC for class 9?
30th April 2013, 11:54 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Where to get the the entrance exam form of Rashtryia Indian Military College in Orissa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,
Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is a public school for boys situated in Doon Valley, Dehradun in India

The age of the candidate should not be less than 11-and-a-half-years and not more than 13 years as on January 1, 2014. Also, boys studying in or having passed standard VII from any recognized school on January 1, 2014 are eligible to appear for the examination.

English, Mathematics and General Knowledge are the subjects for written examination, while candidates are permitted to write the answers of Maths and General Knowledge either in English or Hindi.

http://rimc.gov.in/rimcindex.aspx is the official website.Go through for more details
30th April 2013, 11:55 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Where to get the the entrance exam form of Rashtryia Indian Military College in Orissa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,
Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is a public school for boys situated in Doon Valley, Dehradun in India

The age of the candidate should not be less than 11-and-a-half-years and not more than 13 years as on January 1, 2014. Also, boys studying in or having passed standard VII from any recognized school on January 1, 2014 are eligible to appear for the examination.

English, Mathematics and General Knowledge are the subjects for written examination, while candidates are permitted to write the answers of Maths and General Knowledge either in English or Hindi.

http://rimc.gov.in/rimcindex.aspx is the official website.Go through for more details
28th May 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the cost of the rimc form
28th May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir where is the examination centre of 2013 rimc june exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?