5th May 2011, 10:17 PM
Himani Vashishtha

From where to get Haryana Pre-Medical Test forms at Faridabad in Haryana?

From where do i get Haryana Pre-medical Test Forms at Faridabad in Haryana?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the forms of Haryana Civil Services?
  2. Can I give Haryana PMT if I am a domicile of Haryana? Am I eligible for pre medical test?
  3. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Haryana Pre Medical test after passing 12th from National Open School delhi
  5. Can I apply for Haryana Pre Medical Test after passing 12th from National Open School Delhi?
  6. Where to buy application forms for Haryana PMT in Faridabad?
  7. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  8. Which are the colleges in BSc Honors in Bio in faridabad or haryana?
  9. Where will I get the forms of offline Haryana PMT?
  10. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  11. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad after scoring 4463 in Haryana?
  12. How can I get details about Haryana PMT?
  13. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  14. From where can I get the forms of Haryana PMT?
  15. Can i get admission into YMCA Faridabad and Deen Bandu Chotturam after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE? List of government colleges in Punjab, Haryana, Himachal
  16. Will I be eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab?
  17. Maximum and minimum requirement to become a doctor after passing class 12th -- [New]
  18. Shall I be eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I have passed 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab and having resident of Haryana
24th September 2011, 08:12 PM
Rupinder Randhawa

Default Re: From where to get Haryana Pre-Medical Test forms at Faridabad in Haryana?

Dear Friend,
The forms for Haryana PMT are required to be available by May End from University Office.
The form may also be got by post from MDU University by sending a DD along with the request for form.
Candidates can also download the form through the website: www.mdurohtak.com.

Pattern of Examination:
The entrance test will be of 3 hours duration comprising of a total of 180 questions. There will be forty-five questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. For every correct answer a candidate will get 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.

So,All The Best
24th September 2011, 08:15 PM
Rupinder Randhawa

Post Re: From where to get Haryana Pre-Medical Test forms at Faridabad in Haryana?

Dear Friend,
The forms for Haryana PMT are required to be available by May End from University Office.
The form may also be got by post from MDU University by sending a DD along with the request for form.
Candidates can also download the form through the website: www.mdurohtak.com.

Pattern of Examination:
The entrance test will be of 3 hours duration comprising of a total of 180 questions. There will be forty-five questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. For every correct answer a candidate will get 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.

So,All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?