18th June 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)

Hello Sir/Ma'm,
I have query.
I am born in Ludhiana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana).
I would like to ask you that for which state would i get the domicile certificate??
And also my Ration Card is of Faridabad only. I am a prospective B.Tech student.
And also do suggest the process i have to go through for the certficate.

Related Questions:
  1. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  2. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  3. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  4. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  5. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  6. How can I get domicile for UP?
  7. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  8. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  9. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  10. Is it compulsory to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET?
  11. Is there only one exam be conducted for admission in MBBS courses? Am I eligible for WB JEE? I was born in Kolkata. How may I get domicile certificate?
  12. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  13. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  14. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  15. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  16. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  18. How can I get domicile certificate of Kolkata to study Diploma in Jamshedpur? -- [New]
23rd April 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)

is there any exemption from domicile in punjab for children of army persons
7th June 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)

My father did his engineering from surat, he stayed in Gujarat for 15 years. I was born in Gujarat. Studied till 6th std in Ahmedabad. We have property in Gujarat. But now for last 6 years we are in Haryana. My father does a job in Haryana. Would I get a domicile of Gujarat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?