1st July 2011, 08:17 AM

From where to get the problems on ages of Quantitative Aptitude?

hello..i am geetha...i am not getting problems on ages of quantitative aptitude by R.S.AGRWAl...can u help me regarding this?

4th November 2011, 02:20 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: From where to get the problems on ages of Quantitative Aptitude?

dear friend,

problem on ages are very simple problems if you don't understand from RS agrawal then try another books or practice more and more questions it would surely help you.
so
best of luck.
21st November 2011, 12:01 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: From where to get the problems on ages of Quantitative Aptitude?

PROBLEMS ON AGES

The best way to prepare for problems on ages is to buy R.S.Agarwal book and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> If you want to prepare for the same topic online then CLICK HERE!!!

-> I do have R.S.Agarwal aptitude book soft-copy with me but am unable to upload in this post as the file is of 65mb and our forum supports only files till 45mb, if you really in need of it then just drop a msg in my profile CLICK HERE!!!

-> But i advice you to buy the hard copy of the book and prepare for the same then for sure you can prepare well than studying it in the computer because you will be easily distracted if you prepare in computer...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can."
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?