2nd November 2011, 09:15 AM
igkhahar

Am I eligible for MH-PGD CET being a candidate having completed Graduation in BDS from Karnataka and a domicile of Maharashtra?

i have completed my graduation (BDS) from a deemed university in Karnataka (belgaum) and i am a domicile holder of maharashtra...Am i eligible for the MH-PGD cet...and also how many seats are there in mh cet in the open category

Related Questions:
  1. Details about MDS course?
  2. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  3. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  4. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  6. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  7. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  9. Maharashtra PGCET after MBBS from Karnataka and mother is a Domicile of Maharashtra? Eligibility for DNP exam with 58% aggregated marks?
  10. How a candidate who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can appear in MH-CET 2016? -- [New]
  11. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  12. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  13. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016?
  14. How many seats are available for MDS in government colleges of Maharashtra through PGD-CET?
  15. How many seats are available in government colleges for MDS programme through Maharashtra PGD-CET?
  16. Is my daughter eligible to attend the Karnatka CET after completing 12th from Maharashtra board?
  17. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  18. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
21st November 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MH-PGD CET being a candidate having completed Graduation in BDS from Karnataka and a domicile of Maharashtra?

i have done my bds from rajiv gandhi university in karnataka and hav my domicile certificate of maharastra am i eligible for the pg entrance of maharastra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?