16th July 2020, 08:59 PM
Mugisur Rahaman

From where and how can I do Graduation while being employed in Assam Government?

Sir/Madam, I am a uniform central government employee posted at Guwahati, Assam. I have completed my 12th in the year 2004 and after that I join my service. Now I want to complete my graduation in easy and without time consuming process. Please guide me.

23rd July 2020, 03:51 PM
Career Saints

Default Re: From where and how can I do Graduation while being employed in Assam Government?

Hello,
Greetings from Career Saints!
As you are already in Government service, i believe you should either opt to do bachelors in part time or you can do from distance education.
I would suggest you to go for distance education which is the easiest way to complete your graduation.
Below are a few universities which offers distance education in Assam.
Tezpur University, Tezpur, Assam.
Assam University, Silchar, Assam.
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam.
Guwahati University, Guwahati, Assam.
Don Bosco University Global, Guwahati, Assam.
Assam Down Town University, Assam.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
23rd July 2020, 06:26 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: From where and how can I do Graduation while being employed in Assam Government?

*** you can apply for distance/open education from the reputed university/university,that would be flexible in term of admission,courses offered and age gap.

***you can go any one of the scheme:-

1)IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)

2)Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)

3)Sikkim Manipal University

4)Madhya Pradesh Bhoj open University

5)Dr BR Ambedkar open University (BRAOU)

6)Netaji Subhas Open University

7)Maharishi Dayanand Open University

***Material will be provided by them and certification would be given which is valid through out the country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?