28th March 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

From where and how can I do LLB in Corporate Law in Jamshedpur?

I have qualified MBA and now wants to do LLB in Corporate Law. Please, guide me on this. From where and how can I do LLB Corporate Law in Jamshedpur? What would be the duration and cost of the course?

10th May 2020, 10:05 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: From where and how can I do LLB in Corporate Law in Jamshedpur?

Corporate Law is a specialization in LLB course. LLB In Corporate Law is a 3 year course after graduation and 5 years course after 12th class. You have a qualification of MBA, so you can apply for 3 year duration LLB (Corporate Law) course.

LLB (Corporate Law) Colleges In Jamshedpur
- Netaji Subhas University
- Arka Jain University

LLB (Corporate Law) Colleges In Jharkhand State
- National University of Study and Research In Law, Ranchi
- Kolhan University, Chaibasa
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Sai Nath University, Ranchi
- Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi
- Usha Martin University, Ranchi
- Radha Govind University, Ramgarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?