1st October 2015, 03:07 PM
krishna.sssb

Should I do LLB in Corporate Law or Income tax? Value of distance mode LLB?

1. I want to do LLB.I have done MBA in Finance and have done diploma in taxation too.Should i do LLB in corporate law or income tax?

2. Is there any value of LLB from distance mode?

4th October 2015, 02:02 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Should I do LLB in Corporate Law or Income tax? Value of distance mode LLB?

You have been done MBA in Finance & now you want to do LLB.I would like to suggest you LLB is the best course in modern time.If you should do LLB in corporate law or Income tax both are suitable for you.
If you want to do LLB through distance mode then i tell you it is not more beneficial more than on regular basis from better university.
So you should do LLB on regular basis from best university/college.After getting completing your LLB course you can get good job in Law sector and earn high salary Package.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?