24th January 2011, 08:54 PM
lokeshrala

Eligibility for Architecture after Civil engineering?

hai i am lokesh , i am doing my civil engg final year . I want to do Architecture..is thr any posibilities to do it . Please give me complte details regarding arch.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to study Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Higher Architecture courses available after B.E in Civil Engineering and procedure to join?
  3. Eligibility for Architecture course after B.Tech in Civil engineering? What is the duration?
  4. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  5. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  6. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  8. Architecture course after B.Tech (Civil Engineering) is possible? Colleges offering this course?
  9. Name of the universities which are offering Master degree course in Architecture for a B.E Civil Engineering student? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  11. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  12. Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?
  13. Is Civil Engineering better than Architecture?
  14. Is it possible to become an Architect after passing BE in Civil engineering?
  15. Is it difficult to study Master's in Architecture and Planning for Civil students?
  16. Can I do Architecture after doing BE Civil? Colleges which offer such courses?
  17. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
25th January 2011, 02:59 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for Architecture after Civil engineering?

yes you can do m arch for highr studies. You can write the following exams:

TANCET 2011 form can be downloaded online from www.annauniv.edu

GATE exam for entrance to M arch. But for GATE 2011,registration is over you can write next year.

best wishes.
25th January 2011, 05:42 PM
prtk.co

Yes you can apply for it be the basic eligibili for architect is only you must passed 10+2.
25th January 2011, 05:59 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

HI...
you can not do direct architecture ate this stage of your career but you can do courses related to post graduation in architecture,
there are some courses in the school of planning and architecture like urban planning and all that,
log on to www.spa.ac.in to know about them
all the best
26th January 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

thnk u
5th February 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Azharuddin Khan I have complete 2 years I.T.I. in Draughts man (Civil) trade now i am doing diploma in civil engineering i am admitted from lateral entery I.T.I. t Diploma naw i want to do graduatian after diploma in civil or architecture please tell me about the courses
9th February 2011, 08:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

I dont think that after completing your civil engineering course, you will get admission in master in architecture courses because to do architecture course you need a graduated degree with a four-year architectural design only then you are eligible to get admission in master in architecture.

But if you want to get admission in b.arch, then in this course you will get admission but for appear in the exams of b.arch, you have to passed in 12th exams with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

but if you are interested to get admission in m.arch then for this course you are not eligible because to get admission in thos course you need bacholar degree in b.arch.
9th February 2011, 10:26 PM
SupritShestha

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshrala View Post
hai i am lokesh , i am doing my civil engg final year . I want to do Architecture..is thr any posibilities to do it . Please give me complte details regarding arch.
Hi,
if you have done Civil engineering then i dont understand why you want to go for architecture again..anyways if you wish then with your 10+2 MARKS you can try for BArch or another way to do is to write GATE or TANCET and go for MArch which will be a difficult choice..
thank u..
9th April 2011, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

hi, i m sneha, i passed my 12th with 52% in 2009. but i dont get addmiton in b.e collage, so diploma in computer(direct 2nd yr). but still m trying to get addmision for b.e... plez guide me wat to do???
9th April 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

hi, i m sneha, i have cleared my 12th in 2009 with 50%. i done diploma (direct 2nd yr). but i want to do b.e... plez guide me...
28th April 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech 3rd year in civil engineering.can i do architecture after my b.tech in USA?
8th May 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

hi i am kirti i just want to ask that is it necessary to pass the civil engineering for doing architectural engineering and please tell me what i have to do next after school education?
20th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a final yr civil student. i would like to know whether i can do a masters degree in architecture in usa?
21st June 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

hiii i am shubhahsish i hav scored 49 percent in 12 can i go fo barch and in which colleges..??
8th July 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

hi i am a 3rd yr civil student.i would like 2 know whether i can do architecture in usa after my b.tech??
7th August 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

hi i am poorani......currently in 3rd yr civil engineering.i would like to know after completing my course ........whether i apply for ME(related to civil) or M.arch which is best?which is hopeful for my future?
9th August 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed my diploma in architecture with 60% now am i eligible for civil engineering ah..............?
pls give me clarity that arch students are eligible for which streams.............?
11th August 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

which entrance exam i have to give for graduation in architecture after my BE Civil
11th August 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

m i eligible to join SPA BHOPAL after my BE CIVIL and pls tell the procedure for that
16th August 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in civil engineering in 2009.now i want to do b arch in orissa.which course is better regular or distance.how can i prepare for it?
18th August 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

hi....i am working as an assistant architect now I am in b.tech 3year student in civil
I want to do m.arch/m.tech in architecture .i want to know about the
procedure and college. Due to some reasons I was not persue my b.arch please guide me some suggestions.
4th September 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

HI... i am piyush currently doing last year civil engg... after B.E. ,if i do architecture in future...then how it is helpfull for my life?
please guide me.....
4th September 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

HI... i am tushar currently doing last year civil engg... after B.E. ,if i do architecture in future...then how it is helpfull for my life?
please guide me.....
17th September 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course like m.arc. in distance study or on line degree?
14th February 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

If i take commerce with maths can i go for architectural cources?
14th February 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i am sali now doing 10th,if i take commerce with maths can i join for architect cources??
23rd April 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my inter in 2009 with 88% .Now,i have three years gap due to some problems.so,i want to write nata in this year am i eligible.
8th June 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

hi i am a final yr civil student. i would like to know whether i can do a masters degree in architecture in london
?
7th January 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b-tech in civil engineering. i want to do b arch after this. am i eligible for this? how many colleges are there for doing barch after btech in civil? i want to know what are the procedures after completeing btech for b-arch. can you help me
13th February 2013, 07:00 PM
irfankhalid

sir am final year student in b.tech civil engineering i want do m.tech in architecture but un fortunately ihave not written gate exam so pls kindly suggest me what entrance ishould write pls mail me sir my id is [email protected]
thank you
29th March 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

sir am final year student in b.tech civil engineering i want do m.tech in architecture but un fortunately ihave not written gate exam so pls kindly suggest me what entrance ishould write pls mail me sir my id is [email protected]
thank you
29th June 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir I am interested in doing masters in architecture after completing my B.E CIVIL, is it possible?, can I be a registered architecture...?
25th July 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing b.tech 3rd year in civil engineering.can i do architecture after my b.tech in USA?
yes u can .. but it will take 3 to 3.5 years
15th September 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi.....I am Gowtham I am doing final year BE civil engineering,after completing BE can I change my profession towards master in architecture
30th January 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

hi..im dng my final year BE Civil Engineering,afer completing can i do m-arch in states?
1st September 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I have B.E 4th yr student of civil and preparing for gate 2016, can i get to get admission in m.arch program through gate score card of civil engineering. Or what else ways i m left with for my target descripted above.
8th January 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I am currently studying in Third year of civil engineering. How can I approach to do masters in Architecture after final year? please can I get the way
5th February 2016, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I am currently studying in Third year of civil engineering. How can I approach to do masters in Architecture after final year? please can I get the way
3rd May 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

HI..i have done 10+2 with arts stream without maths and completed civil engineering last year. Confirm can i eligible for architecture ..if yes then let me know the procedure. thanks
10th May 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Hii . I am a student of civil engineering of final year .plz suggest me after civil engineering which courses is best for career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?