6th January 2020, 12:44 PM
Jyoti lavti

From where and how to do Master's course in Psychology after MBA?

I have done MBA in Family Business and I want to study further a course in Psychology. How and from where to pursue? How much time will it take? Which Master's level courses are available with specialization in Psychology?

15th January 2020, 03:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how to do Master's course in Psychology after MBA?

The eligibility to get admission in the M.A Psychology is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Some of the university make it mandatory to have Psychology in bachelor degree to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in various institutions. So, visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?