4th December 2011, 09:48 PM
n_sinha

From where I will get application form in Rajkot and when exam will be held of GUJCET?

I want to appear for gujcet I am residing at rajkot. From where i wil get application form at rajkot when exam will be held i want its sample question how to get

25th September 2016, 07:43 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From where I will get application form in Rajkot and when exam will be held of GUJCET?

You have to apply online for GUJCET. For that, You should collect Admission Information Booklet & PIN from ACPC help centres in rajkot.

GUJCET Eligibility
- You must have passed senior secondary in science stream from a recognized board.
- Your age should be at least 17 years.

GUJCET Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.gseb.org
- Find the ACPC help centres nearby you & Collect admission information booklet & PIN.
- Click on link "Apply Online".
- Register yourself online using PIN.
- Fill the required fields such as Personal Details, Exam Details, School Details etc.
- Pay application fee through DD in favor of "Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar".
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Submit your application.
- Print the application.
- Send application along with DD & other required documents to "ACPC, Admission Building, L.D.Engineering Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380015".

GUJCET Important Dates
- Registration Process Starts : March, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : April, 2017
- GUJCET Exam : May, 2017
- Declaration of GUJCET Result : June, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?