25th September 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Chances of IGNOU offering M.Ed in distance mode again in 2017?

Is there any chance of Ignou offering M.Ed in distance mode again in 2017? People says chances are less, but I want expert advice.

Related Questions:
25th September 2016, 07:22 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances of IGNOU offering M.Ed in distance mode again in 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any chance of Ignou offering M.Ed in distance mode again in 2017? People says chances are less, but I want expert advice.
Yes, there is a course of M.ED degree which IGNOU offers to its applicants. The course duration of M.ED is for 2 years and maximum duration of this course is for 4 years. There is no such age limitation for joining this course. So, those candidates who have completed their B.ED degree with 55% marks and also 2 years of experience in any recognized school are eligible to apply for this course.

Course fee for M.ED is Rs 40, 000/- (Per year).

For more details visit :www.ignou.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?