24th September 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Examination fee particulars for BE/B.Tech supplementary exam?

Can I know the examination fee particulars for BE/B.Tech degree supplementary exam and final date to pay fee. Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. When is the supplementary 10th standard examination in Chennai?
  2. What is the supplementary fee for B.Sc 1st year in Telangana? -- [New]
  3. Details about the online CPT entrance exam? Procedure to fill the forms? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I reappear for CET this year if I failed in supplementary last year?
  5. Is supplementary marksheet allowed in NEET?
  6. How to complete diploma course after getting admission 5 years back and having some backlogs?
  7. LAst 10 years question papers for GPAT and NIPER? Fee particulars?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Fee particulars for completing Archaeology course? What is the basic salary offered to the candidates?
  10. What is the procedure to cancel JEE Main exam because I have applied for both paper 1 and 2 rather than applying for just paper 1?
  11. Can I get admission in M.Tech if qualified in GATE and waiting for Supplementary result of B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for BSc?
  13. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in DU after passing BSc IT through distance learning? I have scored 60% in every semester
  15. What should I do further if failed in Mathematics of 11th CBSE?
  16. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  17. Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?
  18. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Circuit Theory (6C0026) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
25th September 2016, 07:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Examination fee particulars for BE/B.Tech supplementary exam?

Supplementary examinations are the examinations conducted by the respective university offering a chance to qualify in the examination for the candidates who have not qualified in regular examinations.

The examination fee for B.E/ B.Tech Supplementary examinations differs from University to University. The Supplementary examination fee you need to pay depends on the total number of subjects you need to appear in Supplementary examinations.

Here, I am providing you the details of JNTU B.E/ B.Tech Supplementary examination fee details :-

::> Supplementary Examination Fee :- Rs. 250/-
::> For every subject :- Rs. 100/-

For example, if you have two backlogs then, you need to pay Rs. 450/- or if you have four backlogs then, you need to pay Rs. 650/- as an B.E/ B.Tech Supplementary examination fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?