27th January 2011, 09:01 AM
balwinder sodhi

Where to send the application form of RIMC Dehradun? Should I send it to UP or West Bengal government state government?

I'm settled in UP but presently posted in Kolkata. My son is studying in class VII in kolkata. Where do i send his application form for admission to RIMC dehradun. Whether it would be UP or W. Bengal state govt.

23rd February 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to send the application form of RIMC Dehradun? Should I send it to UP or West Bengal government state government?

I BELONG TO LUCKNOW UP. WHERE TO SEND MY APPLICATION FORM.
22nd March 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to send the application form of RIMC Dehradun? Should I send it to UP or West Bengal government state government?

I BELONG TO LUCKNOW UP. WHERE TO SEND MY APPLICATION FORM?
24th July 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what is addmision syllabus of class vii
1st August 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am living in UP what is address for post of RIMC form please send to me
12th July 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus of class vii
12th July 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How to enter in RIMC
22nd July 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

11jun2001 son dt of birth eligable or not
9th August 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I live in kolkata where I found rimc form in Kolkata
31st August 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Where to send rmic application form
I am domicile of up
20th November 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Where i have to send filled application form of Rimc .in uttar pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?