3rd November 2011, 09:16 AM
skhush patel

Details regarding admission in RIMC, Dehradun? What is the syllabus of entrance examination?

dear sir , i myself sanjay patel ,i want to get admission for my son in std 8th in rimc, dehradun . please guide me (1) getting application form (2) syllabus for english/ maths / g.k (4) patterns for test paper (5) getting for sample papers (6) coching centers (7) b.o.d. is 4th August 2001 & he is in std 5th now, then when can i apply for it ?
Pl. reply me as soon as possible

6th May 2012, 06:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding admission in RIMC, Dehradun? What is the syllabus of entrance examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skhush patel View Post
dear sir , i myself sanjay patel ,i want to get admission for my son in std 8th in rimc, dehradun . please guide me (1) getting application form (2) syllabus for english/ maths / g.k (4) patterns for test paper (5) getting for sample papers (6) coching centers (7) b.o.d. is 4th August 2001 & he is in std 5th now, then when can i apply for it ?
Pl. reply me as soon as possible
Admission to the RIMC Dehraduan, are only made to 8th standard. Admission is based on the performance in an All India Entrance Examination. These exams are held twice a year and consist of papers in English, Mathematics and General Knowledge. After qualifying the exam candidates are called for oral test. Candidates should not be less than Eleven years and Five months old or must not have attained the age of Thirteen years on 1st January/1st of July. The process for admission starts one year in advance i,e, if a candidate is to be admitted in January 2011 the process will start from 1st January 2010.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Rashtriya Indian Military College [RIMC], Dehradun.

10th August 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding admission in RIMC, Dehradun? What is the syllabus of entrance examination?

can you provide me the format of RIMC entrance examination

6th January 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

now, can I get admission in rimc now .please reply as soon as possible .

6th January 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

how can I get admission in rimc

21st January 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR RIMC ENTERANCE EXAM JUNE2013-14

2nd February 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
as my son will be 13 by may ,can he give exam this year .

6th March 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Pls given details of coching class in Gujarat state and procedure of admossion?

5th October 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am parshotam from jammu and i want this my son now he is in 5th standered please, tell me related to rimc sllaybus and coaching centre

12th February 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i am sanjay srivastava from haridwar.sir my son is studying in class vii and his d.o.b.is 06.08.2001 i wanted to admit my son in your esteemed organisation after vii. let me know the procedure to get the admission & when we apply for it.please advice us.thanx

14th May 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son was born on 18th Apr 2002 & studing in class 8th is there any coaching center near jaisalmer for rimc

15th August 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, my son is studying in class 3rd and his DOB is 19.3.2007 and he is and myself is also intetested to RIMC ,D.Dun please guide me can he take coaching for this at DDun and sugest me coaching centre at Dun

6th December 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of entrance exam And cutoff of exam.please advice us. i am sandeep from bihar

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?