9th May 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Where will the MCA PGCET exam be conducted?

sir i have completed my BCA in Dharwad. I am planning for MCA in Karnatak only. so may I kindly get to know where MCA PGCET exam will be conducted and its time table.

27th June 2015, 04:51 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where will the MCA PGCET exam be conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed my BCA in Dharwad. I am planning for MCA in Karnatak only. so may I kindly get to know where MCA PGCET exam will be conducted and its time table.
Whoever now wishes to do MCA from Karnataka under both government and management quotas, they now needs to give the Karnataka PGCET MCA entrance test. This exam is conducted by Rani Channamma University Karnataka.

Here is a list of the participating institutes:-

Bangalore University, Gulbarga University, Karnatak University, Kuvempu University, Mangalore University, Mysore University, Tumkur University, Bijapur Women's University, Rani Channamma University, Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Davangere University, and Visvesvaraya Technological University.

Eligibility Criteria:-

You need to be an undergraduate from any recognized university of your choice. At graduation level you should have at least 50% of marks in aggregate and the reserved category candidates should have not less than 45% of marks.

As an elective subject at graduation level you should have any one of the following:- Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Computer Applications/Computer Programming/Business Statistics or Business Mathematics.

The whole registration process for this examination is going to be conducted online. After applying online the details should be saved for future reference and the challan has to be printed out for payment of application fee. For general category the fee is going to be Rs. 600 and for reserved category its going to be Rs. 500.

The exact date for the exam will soon be made available in the official website. So you should keep visiting their main website to get the detailed information of this exam.

Here is the tentative date of the exam for you:-
  • Online applications issuing date: Last week of June, 2015
  • Online applications closing date: Second week of July, 2015
  • Hall tickets or admits cards issuing date: 3rd week of July, 2015
  • Entrance Exam date: Last week of July, 2015
  • Result announcing date: In the month of August, 2015
Official Website:- http://www.kar.nic.in/kea/pgcet.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?