6th December 2015, 12:41 AM
tamilthai

Whether a 35 years old candidate can join B.Ed in University of Madras?

I am 35 years old and I am studying BA English in University of Madras so can I join the BEd in the same University of MAdras?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Ed if completed B.Pharmacy?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  4. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University?
  5. What will be the duration of B.Ed course?
  6. How to join CA after completing MBA finance in madras university? What
  7. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  8. Can i do 10+2(private) without completing 11th std? Will it be beneficial to join Madras university?
  9. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  10. Can I do B.Ed course while doing graduation?
  11. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  12. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  13. Can I join B.P.Ed next year after completing Madras University(correspondence)
  14. Maths Honors Entrance Exams for Admission in Top Institutes in India?
  15. Passing marks required to join BCA in Madras University?
  16. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I complete my BBA from Madras University at the age of 37 years?
  18. Is MAt exam compulsory to join in Madras University?
6th December 2015, 09:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 35 years old candidate can join B.Ed in University of Madras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamilthai View Post
I am 35 years old and I am studying BA English in University of Madras so can I join the BEd in the same University of MAdras?
Yes, 35 years old candidate can join B.Ed in University of Madras.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be below 40 years.
7th December 2015, 12:07 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a 35 years old candidate can join B.Ed in University of Madras?

There is no specific age criteria is required for getting admission in B.Ed course.You can apply for B.Ed course if you fulfill these requirements.

Educational Qualification: You must have 50% marks in graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university across India or from the university of Madras.

Working Experience:- You must have a minimum of two years working experience in teaching in any government or private schools that are recognized by Tamil Nadu government.

Admission Procedure:- You will have to take entrance exam conducted by university.

Selection Procedure:- The selection will be based on the marks scored by candidates in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?