28th November 2011, 11:25 AM
Praveen_Dipt

For which exams of Public Service Commission am I eligible? What is the eligibility criteria for B.Com with Account Honors? Age limit for it?

Dear Sir,

Please tell me about all the exams of public service commission, which eligibility is B.Com with Account(Honours) and age limit is above 28 Years. I will always thanking you for this.

Praveen_Dipt

16th December 2011, 06:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which exams of Public Service Commission am I eligible? What is the eligibility criteria for B.Com with Account Honors? Age limit for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praveen_Dipt View Post
Dear Sir,

Please tell me about all the exams of public service commission, which eligibility is B.Com with Account(Honours) and age limit is above 28 Years. I will always thanking you for this.

Praveen_Dipt
Being a Commerce Graduate and as per the age limit you have mentioned, you are eligible to write Civil Service Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The maximum age limit to write this exam is 30 years for general category, 33 years for OBC category and 35 years for Sc/St category.

This examination is conducted for recruitment in Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service and Indian Foreign Service.

The upcoming civil service exam is going to be conducted on 20.05.2012.
The application forms will be available from 04.02.2012.

For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
28th May 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which exams of Public Service Commission am I eligible? What is the eligibility criteria for B.Com with Account Honors? Age limit for it?

i have finished my graduation this year... till how much age limit can i appear for the bpsc for the post of deputy suprintendant of police?
2nd February 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I am MA Pol science and my age is 23 am i eligible for psc
24th May 2013, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

eligibility for appearing in ias and pcs exam?????
27th June 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 student.can I apply for psc exam?wht is the eligibilities to appear in psc exam?
2nd July 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i am student of pharamacy...so which exam i should appear of psc exam???
8th July 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

for which exams of public commission am i eligible?what is the eligibility criteria for B.A?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?