19th April 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether BBA in Airport Management is the good career option or not? What is the starting salary offered to freshers?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I am planning to pursue BBA in Airport Management so I want to know whether BBA in Airport Management is the good career option or not? What is the starting salary offered to freshers? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Airport job a good option after BBA? What are merits and demerits of the Airport job?
  2. Eligibility for Airport Management course after BBA and expected salary initially?
  3. What is the salary package offered to freshers in Air India?
  4. Is Hotel Management a good choice for my career? What will be the starting salary after completing Hotel Management?
  5. Is it good to do MBA in Airport Management on the basis of BBA? Merits and Demerits of Airport Management?
  6. Is MBA in Airline and Airport management a good career option for girls?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Airport management course after completion of 12th commerce?
  8. What is the pay offered for M.C.A freshers?
  9. Which course is best for government jobs? BBA or B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible to get Airport jobs after completing BBA from KIIT school of Management, Bhubaneswar? What are the other job opportunities available after completing BBA?
  11. Starting Salary Packages for M.Tech. Biotechnology Pass Outs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is CISCO a good company? What is the starting salary for freshers given by CISCO?
  13. What is the salary package offered in MNCs for ICWA freshers?
  14. Scope and eligibility of a BBA student in Airport Management?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  16. Starting salary range for those who have completed the BBA course? What MNC companies are offered to them?
  17. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  18. Is CCNA a good choice after doing BCA? What is the average salary offered to the freshers of CCNA? -- [Most Discussed]
19th April 2017, 06:34 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Whether BBA in Airport Management is the good career option or not? What is the starting salary offered to freshers?

Absolutely in my opinion Airport Management is a good career option. If you are planning to do BBA the eligibility is the candidate should pass 12th Standard in any stream with aggregate of 50%.

BBA is a 3 years graduate programme. Once BBA course was completed, candidates will be placed for below positions at domestic and international airports.

a. Airport Manager
b. Administrator
c. Staff Manager
d. Safety Officer etc.,

Starting salary package will be minimum of 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum. Most of institutes providing campus placements. MBA is an added advantage to BBA qualified candidates where they can get higher positions in Airport management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?