15th April 2017, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Airport management course after completion of 12th commerce?

I had completed my +2 in commerce. Do I eligible for airport management course. And can I apply for abroad after completing my course of Airport management? It will be good if you can provide me the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Airport Management course after completion of 10th standard?
  2. What is the minimum qualification required to join Airport Management course?
  3. How to go for Airport management after graduating in 12th commerce
  4. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course?
  6. Am I eligible for doing MBA in Airport management after completion of engineering course?
  7. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in bank after completion of 12th commerce?
  9. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  11. Doing Airport Management course after 12th commerce? What are the job opportunities and salaries? Top 3 colleges in India providing the course?
  12. Can I do Airport Management course after 12th with 52%?
  13. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  14. Qualification required to study Airport Management course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Bank jobs after completing BBA (Airline and Airport Management) from Bharathiar University?
  16. How can I get a job in Airport being a B.Com holder? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Which type of jobs we are eligible to get after completion of 12th in commerce?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for the course from Kashmir University like MTTM after completion of 12th commerce?
15th April 2017, 10:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Airport management course after completion of 12th commerce?

=> As per my knowledge, for Airport management course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree is 55% for Airport management course.

=> The minimum age required to study Airport Management course is 21 years and the maximum age is 20 years.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible for Airport management course after completion of 12th commerce so my suggestion to you is that you can first complete bachelor degree then you can apply for Airport management course.
15th April 2017, 11:08 AM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Airport management course after completion of 12th commerce?

A Candidate who cleared 12th Standard was eligible to do Airport Management Course. For the candidates who completed 12th Standard in Commerce were eligible to do below Airport Management Courses

1. BBA in Air Port Management -
Duration: 3 years
Career Options:
Airport Manager
Administrator
Staff Manager
Safety Officer
2. DIPLOMA IN AIRPORT MANAGEMENT
Duration: 1 year
Career Options:
Airport Manager
Assistant Manager
Cargo department Manager

3. DIPLOMA IN GROUND STAFF AND CABIN CREW TRAINING
Duration: 6 months to 1 year
Career Options:
Air Hostess
Steward
Front end Office operator
4. DIPLOMA IN AVIATION HOSPITALITY
Duration: 1 year
Career Options:
Cabin Crew
Ground Staff
Office operator

5. DIPLOMA IN AIRFARE AND TICKETING MANAGEMENT
Duration: 6 months to 1 year
Career Options:
Front end Office jobs.

In the above courses BBA is good one and we can move to higher positions. For other courses if candidate completes the graduation alongwith the other courses, he can reach good position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?