20th May 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether choosing first group (PCM) is best in 11th to become a Collector?

I have passed 10th standard scoring above 90% in all the subjects. Now my question is whether choosing a first group in 11th is best for me to become a collector.

Related Questions:
  1. Which group to take in 11th standard if wanted to become a collector?
  2. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Collector?
  3. What should I take in 11th standard to become a Collector as well as a Doctor?
  4. How can I change my group into PCB in 12th standard if pursuing PCM in 11th WBCHSE?
  5. Which subject to choose between biology or maths in 11th ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much percentage is required for choosing science group in class 11th?
  7. What are the roles and responsibilities of a Deputy Collector in Tamil nadu? What are the preferable books for TNPSC Group-I exam?
  8. Procedure to become a Collector for B.Com student? Difference between Collector and Deputy Collector?
  9. Am I eligible for NDA being a candidate of passed 11th with PCM?
  10. How to become a Collector after 10th standard?
  11. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Collector? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  12. Is it compulsory to have Maths in 12th for being in PCM group?
  13. Study material for group I? What is the cutoff for deputy collector
  14. Can I become a collector by choose maths? Which subject should I take?
  15. Is PCBE necessary to join MBBS course? Can I be eligible for MBBS exam if I from PCM group?
  16. What is the percentage required to be eligible for IAS entrance exam? I am studying in 11th PCM group
  17. What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech final year student
  18. Should I choose PCM to study in 11th standard if scored 80 marks in Mathematics, 76 marks in Science and secured 66% in 10th RBSE?
20th May 2017, 08:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether choosing first group (PCM) is best in 11th to become a Collector?

Yes, you can select and pursue any stream in 11th or in bachelor degree to appear for Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

Candidates after qualifying in UPSC examination will be eligible for becoming an I.A.S, I.P.S etc.

The basic eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years.

Candidates have to prepare for examination as according to syllabus of examination to qualify in it. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?