29th April 2013, 12:25 AM
nihassherief

What is the qualification required for SI selection in Kerala Police?

qualification required for si selection in kerala police

22nd June 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for SI selection in Kerala Police?

when will be the next sub inspector test conducted in kerala
15th July 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for SI selection in Kerala Police?

Hw can apply on si test
22nd July 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to join as S I of Police in Kerala?
Wen is the P S C test going to be held for S I selection?
28th July 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next si selection ?
2nd August 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for SI selection in Kerala Police. ?
15th August 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for consteble police selection in kerala police ?
15th August 2013, 10:07 PM
Home 4

Wen is the P S C test going to be held for S I selection?
15th August 2013, 10:36 PM
Tai 1

when will be the next si selection ?
16th August 2013, 12:12 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..........
The qualification needed and the other criterion to be satisfied for sub-inspector post are-

Citizenship-You should have Indian citizenship.

Age Limit-You age should be between 20 to 25 years.

Age Relaxation available for reserved categories-
3 years for OBC reserved category candidates.
5 years for SC/ST reserved category candidates.
5 years for candidates who have achieved distinction in sports.

Education Qualification-
You should have a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
There is no percentage cut-off as such.

Physical Standards-
minimum height needed-170cms
required chest size is 81cms before expansion and minimum 85cms after full expansion.

Eligibility : Candidates having a degree from any recognized university can apply for the post of sub-inspector of police.

Selection procedure :

Through a series of physical ability tests followed by a written test.

Physical tests include :

*. A initial 5 kilometer run which should be completed in 25 minutes (* impossible without practice)

*. A 100 meter sprint which should be completed in 15 seconds. (* easy)

*. A long jump in which a candidate should jump a distance of 3.80 meters (* easy)

*. A shot put throw which should be thrown a distance of 5.60 meters (* practice makes it easy)

*. A high jump in which a jump of 1.2 meters is required (* practice) and

*. An 800 meter run which should be completed in 170seconds (* easy).

* According to me.

Written test for SI of police consists of 4 papers.

Paper 1: English (Descriptive) : 50 questions, 100 mar Paper 2: Arithmetic, test of reasoning,

Mental ability. : 200 marks

Paper 3: General studies : 200 mark

All the best...........
16th August 2013, 02:50 AM
poulomi_roy90

Kerala follows an unique System of Recruitment, so far as Recruitment of the Sub Inspectors (Local, Armed Reserve, and APBn) and the Police Constables (except Technical/Semi-technical Categories like, Drivers, Band PCs, Carpenter PCs, etc). According to the Recruitment Methodology, the SIs in all the three Categories are recruited by the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). In the case of Constables also, the recruitment is also done by the the KPSC, and that too, only for the AP Bns.
In the case of Police Constables, the vacancies are reported to the Kerala Public Service Commission from the Armed Police Battalions, and in the case of Sub Inspectors, from the Police Headquarters. On the basis of the same, the KPSC on notification, receives applications from qualified candidates and selects them through competitive written test, physical test and interview. In the case of Police Constables, only written test and Physical Test are carried out. The candidates are appointed on the basis of rank lists prepared by the Public Service Commission.

Sub Inspector of Police
Direct Recruitment is only to three categories in Kerala Police
(i) General Executive
(ii) Armed Reserve
(iii) Armed Police Battalions
(i) General Executive (SI, Local Police)
50% of the vacancies are filled by promotion from among ASIs of General Executive by the DPB. The remaining 50% is by direct recruitment through the Kerala Public Service Commission, out of which 10% is reserved for qualified Police personnel and 10% for qualified Ministerial Staff of the Police Department.
(ii) Armed Reserve (SI, Armed Reserve) – (RSI)
50% of the posts are filled up by direct recruitment and 50% by promotion. The rules of recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police, General Executive, are applicable to Armed Reserve Sub Inspectors also.
(iii) Armed Police Battalion (SI, AP Battalion) – (APSI)
25% of direct recruitment through Public Service Commission of which 10% are reserved for PCs/HCs. The rest will be filled up by promotion.
Site Developed and Maintained by Police Computer Centre,

Required qualification for SI selection in Kerala Police?

Graduates can take part in the selection process for Sub- Inspector post in Kerala Police. Candidates should have passed graduation from a recognized institute in any subject area. Minimum age limit to apply for this post is 21 years. Upper age limit is 25 years. Graduates who are currently studying in last year of graduation can also apply for this exam. SC/ST/OBC candidates can get age relaxation. You need to qualify in Kerala Public Service Commission Exam. If you pass written exam, you will need to attend a Physical Test also. There will be certain medical standards prescribed in case of height, weight, eyesight, chest measurement etc. Only those who have those physical standards can attend and qualify in Physical Test. On clearing Physical Test, candidates should also need to appear for Personal Interview.
16th August 2013, 09:59 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Kerala Police applications for Karnataka Police Recruitment. candidates who are the eligible for the post of constable and sub inspector can apply for these exams.

Required Qualification for SI of Kerala Police:

Educational qualification:

Candidates should be Graduate.

Age limit:

candidates must have completed 20 years of age and must not completed 30 years.Relaxation is applicable as per govt.rules.

Physical Requirements:

**Should be physically fit

Height:

Should have a height of 165.10cms.

Chest:

Should possess a chest measurement of 81.28cms with an expansion of
not less than 5.08cms.

Note:

1.Taller persons will be given preference .

2.A height of 160.02 cms will be sufficient for SC/ST candidates and no
relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST candidates in the matter of chest measurement.

Eye Sight:

candidates must certified to posses the visual standard specified below without glasses.

1.Disitant Vision Left and Right Eye: 6/6snellen

2.Near Vision Vision Left and Right Eye: 0.5snellen

Note: Each eye must have full field of vision Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye will be a disqualification.

for more details visit official website: http://www.keralapolice.org

regards...santhosh.............
24th August 2013, 02:07 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend...........

Kerala Police applications for Karnataka Police Recruitment. candidates who are the eligible for the post of constable and sub inspector can apply for these exams.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates must be passed 10 or SSLC exam for the post of constable.

Candidates must be passed graduation Degree from recognized university for the post of Sub Inspector

Age limit:

Candidates should have minimum age 18 up to the maximum age 25 for police Constable.

Candidates should have 21 to 26 years for the Sub Inspector as on 01/07/2013.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected on the basis of physical Endurance Test,Written Test,Interview and Medical Exam.

Kerala Police Recruitment 2013 Application Fee:

The amount of pay is Rs.300 for General Candidates and OBC Candidates.

The amount of pay is Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates for online application form.

How to apply:

Candidates can submit their applications through the Official website.

Kerala Police Recruitment 2013 will be updated very soon on the official website: http://www.keralapolice.org

All the best............
24th August 2013, 05:14 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SI post in kerala is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution
## Age limit to apply for SI POST is 21-28 years and the age relaxations are as per the government regulations & the candidate must be physically and medically fit as per police department regulations
## The selection process is
~>Physical efficiency test
~>Written test
~>Personal interview

** ALL THE BEST **
24th August 2013, 08:27 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihassherief View Post
qualification required for si selection in kerala police

Hi,

SI- Sub Inspector

If you want to apply for Sub Inspector post in Kerela, then first you have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for the same.

Eligibility for Sub Inspector post ~~

You should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university.

Your age should be between 21 years to 26 years as on 1st July 2013.

Upper age is relaxed as per government rules.

Physical standards –

Your minimum height should be 170cms.

The required chest size is 81 cm before expansion and minimum 85 cm after full expansion.

Stages of selection ~~

There will be three stages for the selection of sub inspector post –

Written test
Interview
Physical Test

Visit www.kerelapolice.org
24th August 2013, 08:59 PM
kunal61294

A) Police Constables: After being selected by the Public Service Commission, the selected Recruit Police Constables undergo training in various Armed Police Battalions and the premier Training Institution, the Kerala Police Academy, and, after passing out, join as AP Battalion PCs in Battalions. They are then eligible to be transferred to the Armed Reserve (AR) Camps of the Districts, subject to arisal of vacancies in the ARs.

The Police Constables of the Armed Reserve in each District are filled by the transfer from the respective feeder Battalions based on Options and Seniority. Again, the Police Constables of Armed Reserve will be transferred to the Local Police, based on the same criteria, in due course.

This practice is helpful in keeping the Battalions manned by younger and energetic Constables, and the Armed Reserve and Local with more matured and experienced Police Personnel.

(B) Sub Inspector of Police

Direct Recruitment is only to three categories in Kerala Police

(i) General Executive

(ii) Armed Reserve

(iii) Armed Police Battalions

(i) General Executive (SI, Local Police)

50% of the vacancies are filled by promotion from among ASIs of General Executive by the DPB. The remaining 50% is by direct recruitment through the Kerala Public Service Commission, out of which 10% is reserved for qualified Police personnel and 10% for qualified Ministerial Staff of the Police Department.

(ii) Armed Reserve (SI, Armed Reserve) – (RSI)

50% of the posts are filled up by direct recruitment and 50% by promotion. The rules of recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police, General Executive, are applicable to Armed Reserve Sub Inspectors also.

(iii) Armed Police Battalion (SI, AP Battalion) – (APSI)

25% of direct recruitment through Public Service Commission of which 10% are reserved for PCs/HCs. The rest will be filled up by promotion.
24th August 2013, 10:10 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend for apply Sub - Inspector exam the minimum education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Eligibility criteria for SI exam:-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate should be completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Age should be between 20 years to 25 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

Physical Standards-

Height -170cms

Chest - 81cms before expansion and minimum 85cms after full expansion.

For more information visit:- http://www.keralapolice.org

Best of luck................
31st August 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam study Bsc airline tourism degree of panjab technical university (PTU) this degree is approved for the SI test in kerala iam qualified or not qualified plz reply sir
1st September 2013, 12:52 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Required Qualification for SI of Kerala Police:

Educational qualification:

Candidates should be Graduate.

Age limit:

candidates must have completed 20 years of age and must not completed 30 years.Relaxation is applicable as per govt.rules.

Physical Requirements:

**Should be physically fit

All the best......................
24th September 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age of OBC candidates for the post of sub inspector of police
5th November 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

what is age limit and qualification of sub inspector of police in kerala general categery section
15th December 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Ex service man constrction for age and hight for sub inspector of police
20th December 2013, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

next date for applying si selection in 2014 ..which type of questions in return exam..? any technical support post in police for electronics comunication engineers..?
26th March 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I like join kerala police..l m in obc .my height is 163..and i compeleted degree
.i asure that i can win other options..so.pls reply.my heigt is oke or not.
4th May 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I know. Degree qualification is must for sI selection . But iam failed some subject. But after two year iam paassed on that subject. What I do.
12th May 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of sub inspector of police general executive for obc candidates
18th June 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Kerala psc after the physical test which steps in medical procedure for police constable
19th June 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

My right hand bone was broken in my school days.is it make any problem for the selection of si test?
23rd June 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am an exserviceman i got graduation from indian ary am i eligible for kerala police si selection i passed pree degre,iti
7th July 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, now Iam working in Army. now Iam 21 year old. sir any age relaxation in serving person for kerala SI Qualification?
7th July 2014, 06:13 PM
Sreejithsr54

sir now Iam working in Army. sir what is age relaxation of the serving
person, for si test in kerala police?
29th November 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

JUST I WANT S I SELECTION...I KNOW.. IT IS POSSIBLE IF I'M HARDWORKING......... SO PRACTICE WELL AND PREPARE WELL...NOTHING SPECIAL...WITHOUT PAIN NO GAIN....
30th December 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

i got injured while practising for SI physical test, would i get another date for the physical test?
4th December 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit of police constable for applying SI general executive
30th December 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, This is regarding the SI test (Kerala police). I have completed my masters degree from Bangalore and is working in Accenture pvt. company. I am a Malayali and i wish to join Kerala police, but i have not studied Malayalam medium and unable to write Malayalam.. can you guide me regarding exam dates, language papers if any and anything which will help regarding the exam.
thanks and regards,
20th May 2017, 08:14 PM
SHIJU tg

Default My ambition become a police officer

My age 18 i am a degree student i want become a police officer. But i have only 164 height .. How could get police job..if i get any police job like fireman, constable ect.. I look forward hearing from you
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?