6th April 2017, 02:05 PM
Gowtham kutti

Which group to take in 11th standard if wanted to become a collector?

I want to become a collector and that is my aim. Which group l should take in 11 std? Which group is useful to me and helpful to my aim? I need the right suggestion on this to take the next step forward. Awaiting for the response.

7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Which group to take in 11th standard if wanted to become a collector?

If you want to be a collector it is better to take CEC group in 11th Standard why because, in CEC
C Stands for Civics - which gives exposure to People rights, politics, responsibilities etc.,
E Stands for Economics - which gives exposure to reasons for the draw back of Economy, Measures to improve the Economy conditions etc.
C Stands for Commerce - Which gives exposure to Accounts, Pricing decisions, etc.

To be a Collector you need to attended Group 1 exams. Group 1 syllabus covers mainly Country economy, Politics, finance positions.. For attending group1 exams you need to thoroughly prepare from 11th standard onwards.. You have to go through the all books from first standard to 11th Standard and other competitive books.
7th April 2017, 09:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group to take in 11th standard if wanted to become a collector?

To become collector you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised unviersity. The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit.

So, you are eligible to pursue any stream in your bachelor degree and in 12th to appear for examination.

To qualify in examination you need to go through a proper strategy and prepare for examination as according to syllabus of examination available at www.upsc.gov.in.

According to me you must select the stream in 12th as according to your interest and knowledge, so that it will be helpful for you in selection as optional paper for Mains stage.
1st September 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which group taken for collector in 11th standard
16th February 2020, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

If I want to became a defence which group I want to take in 11th standard
19th May 2020, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can we take CEC group to become collector
27th July 2020, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Which group to take in 11th if wanted to become a collector
17th May 2022, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

What books should I read to become collector
10th June 2022, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

how much money is needed to become a collecter
28th March 2023, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I take PCM group in 11th std to become a collector it is helpful me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?