24th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Whether correspondence MHRM course of Jamia Millia Islamia is enough to become a Professor? What kind of jobs are available through this course?

Hello,
I am planning to do MHRM correspondence from Jamia Millia Islamia. What kind of job should I get after this? Is this course good enough to become a Professor in college? Please answer me in detail. I am confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Provision in Jamia Millia Islamia to do both eleventh and twelfth through correspondence in one year?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  5. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  6. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  9. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  10. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  12. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  14. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  15. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  16. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?